THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

sucks they ran out of the white midsole, I hope my id with the sail midsole comes out lookin good. I have a feeling they might get sent back

Anyone know how to clean the white mesh on og am 1 anniversary reds?

The white mesh on mines has some tiny black stains

Perso i use crep protect and work perfect on my og red anni

but do not wet them a lot, just a little on the brush :wink:

to keep them clean you will need to clean them regularly

Last edited:
Beaters.
20190105_150519.jpg

perfect :wink:

EDIT: yes, i see it's time to order one pendleton pair... don't sleep to avoid biting your fingers later

Last edited:
Anyone know how to clean the white mesh on og am 1 anniversary reds?

The white mesh on mines has some tiny black stains
Not sure about your tiny black stains but I definitely had stains from normal wear and tear. Used Jason Markk quick wipes and almost everything came off with a little scrubbing.

perfect, it's my birthday month, it's time for one pair of pendleton :wink:
unnamed.gif

b6df8f52-62f9-4071-9f86-e70f09004b7a.png

with birthday voucher + cashback 124euro... i'm happy, good deal imo :smile:

finally TTS like all my others AM1 (Curry, IDs, Annis, Premiums & GRs... finger crossed they fit well :emoji_metal: )

I start the year well :emoji_ok_hand:

Last edited:
Anyone here happen to be selling a used pair of Hufquakes in a size 13 on GOAT? If so..accept my offer please :lol:

That bday Nike coupon doesn’t work on ids for me. Let me know what you did differently if it worked for you.

perfect, it's my birthday month, it's time for one pair of pendleton :wink:
unnamed.gif

b6df8f52-62f9-4071-9f86-e70f09004b7a.png

with birthday voucher + cashback 124euro... i'm happy, good deal imo :smile:

finally TTS like all my others AM1 (Curry, IDs, Annis, Premiums & GRs... finger crossed they fit well :emoji_metal: )

I start the year well :emoji_ok_hand:

That bday Nike coupon doesn’t work on ids for me. Let me know what you did differently if it worked for you.

no code it's new! before (last year) we had birthday code but now no, after connect the reduction is automatically applied to the "basket", don't work on sale items, only work on full price items
b8a7c53e-04a8-4c52-b467-d23eef756d0d.png

it's for nike europe of course, for usa i don't know how it work

I only try with pendleton id, not with other ids, perhaps classic ids are excluded i don't know...

can't wait for my pair now, I am an impatient guy ^^ LOL

Last edited:
Love those so much. Sucks they are all size 9.

Are these samples?

I don’t know much about the Book of One’s other than there were three cw’s, two of which weren’t released to the public. I could have this mixed up

Edit: just did a quick google search, apparently all colors were unreleased cork samples.

Anyway, I’ll wait for someone to chime with some info

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom