THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I feel dumb for not having bought nice AM 1's during Black Friday, plus I missed the Grey/Volt in my size, now I see nice colorways but having been missing Ones at 66 euros I don't want to pay 95...

20181129_141335.jpg

This picture gives me hope, if a dope colorway like this can go low price like this...

Just have to keep checking for my size...

Love how AM1 can be affordable while others never go under 90/100 €

Last edited:
If you bought them from NDC, can you not call customer service and ask for an exchange over the phone? Let them know that you would like to return the ones that are en route because they are too big. I am wondering if that can be done or not. I think I may have done with with NDC before, but it was a while ago and it also depends on the representative you get on the phone (some are better than others SMH).

she said i cant exchange shoe til i get it in hand she cant modify order. wasnt even a full 24 hours lol Im banking on my mom going in the employee store and finding them so i can return all together and save 30 more bucks

If you are referring to Bait, it is on their website's front page - BLKF25OFF

There are, of course, excluded items from the promo though.

HA! thanks, I feel lazy now. I went direct to the product page from google and didnt even go to the front page.

Do you mean you have not received an order confirmation or a shipping confirmation from them? If you have not received a shipping confirmation and you like just made the order yesterday or something, then it may be okay. Sometimes size? has a quick turnaround with their shipping process and sometimes they do not. If you have not received an order confirmation though, that would be weird and I would email customer service.
Just got shipping confirmation. Here we go!

When I’d seen these sitting on some online sites and every retail store carrying them in the malls around my area I really liked my chances to scoop another pair below retail. I’ll go ahead and bite on these even though I think they’ll get lower, and even then I’ll likely pick up another pair.

Congrats the Dawn's are such a nice shoe. Comfortable and great materials used! For me one of the best Air max 1 releases this year along with the What the Safari?
I’m hoping I could find a Safari pair for a “decent” price down the road. But I’m excited for these Dawns.

Back
Top Bottom