THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

LLS No worries. You are definitely not the first person who thought I was a "bro". A part of me wants to put a picture of me as my avatar but then it would be a bit weird since most people here do not have pictures of themselves as their avatars.

yeah, i committed that crime a few pages ago haha, maybe put something in your sig or something feminine as your avi. at the end of the day it doesnt matter, but i bet you have to explain yourself quite often.

AAF3F38F-403F-4FDD-B596-28C971ADC08C.png
Didn’t notice, these released on finish line.

I did the second pair. The leather is horrible but the color combo is great.
IMG_5551.jpeg
IMG_5551.jpeg

I actually got my inspiration from the salmon toes. Someone did a nice AM90 custom of those a while back. I can’t remember who anymore. Is the leather THAT bad? That’s pretty much the only thing holding me back.

yes, it's right, great leather... I would really like to see the return of the NIKEiD Will Leather Goods program... :evil: :nthat:
nike-id-leather-will-good-05.jpg

nike-id-leather-will-good-03-1010x673.jpg

nike-id-leather-will-good-09-1010x673.jpg

434edada3c07dfd8fe92d682b6ab6f05.jpg

I was talking about the classic ID option of course, where the leather doesn't even deserve to bear this name....

Personally i really don't recommend choosing the "leather" option on the classic Air Max ID, for that the old options was cool with a large choice of felt colors, now with new option it's super limited and if you want some color you have no choice you have to take this "plastic like" leather option, it's a shame because apart from that the shoes are really cool! with a medium leather they would be great and with premium leather really just fantastic... (but things are what they are, and the leather option is what it is :frown: )

Last edited:
There's no point in the return of the Will Leather Goods program as craftsmanship was horrendous, at least in my experience. I had made five different pairs and all were made horribly, sole separation galore on literally every pair, I started becoming worried Nike wouldn't believe me and flag my account or something. The leather was great, the way the sneaker itself was put together was horrendous.

My WLGs were ok. Of course the old shape sucked. But if they came back with the remastered shape, I'm confident they would be good.

When it comes to iD leather it's only been horrendous with this iteration. Previously, the leather was passable.

coming in here to toot my own horn. i've been strong-willed and passed on every black friday and cyber monday deals on all these AM1's

i may be back in here at another time b****ing about how i passed on some great deals but my wallet will thank me as of now lol

^Yeah, I'm still on the fence on the OG Red AM1s. Most likely will pass and regret as usual. :smh:

What seems to be the holdup with the Crepe Obsidians? So tempted to buy a Pendleton ID since it's 20% off on Nike.ca but I don't want to have too many of the same silhouette...

I was talking about the classic ID option of course, where the leather doesn't even deserve to bear this name....

Personally i really don't recommend choosing the "leather" option on the classic Air Max ID, for that the old options was cool with a large choice of felt colors, now with new option it's super limited and if you want some color you have no choice you have to take this "plastic like" leather option, it's a shame because apart from that the shoes are really cool! with a medium leather they would be great and with premium leather really just fantastic... (but things are what they are, and the leather option is what it is :frown: )

Yes, totally right, made an AM95 at the time and I had never seen a so called leather like this...Best leather in my opinion is the one they use on Cortez Premium, flexible and very aesthetic

lthr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom