THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not sure if posted already but those OG reds have a 25% off code at Champs now. Thanks for the original post. Glad I waited a few days!!!! Use code cmearly.

Yep. I think he did that on purpose. You can definitely tell them what direction you want materials to go in. But the cobbler screws it up sometimes. On my last pair, I told them that I wanted the perf leather to go diagonal, they still came vertical. I didn't make a big deal about it.

You drop like $10k/yr on Bespokes, they should make sure they're getting your ish right. Hell you should be getting every 10th pair free, imo

44659460_196659497917710_7176808312266513793_n.jpg
(unreleased) AM1 Ultra Fragment Design sample

Last edited:
Every Year I Keep Telling Myself "This Year's The Year I'm Putting Together A Pendleton ID".....

Every Following Year, Ty Posts Some **** Like This On Foot And Really Kicks Me In The *** For Passing :lol:
Pendleton Nike ID. Smooth 2 week turnaround. Went with an anthracite mudguard/midsole, blackened blue accents, and a desert sand outsole.
9B256963-44E9-4634-A45F-817934081BAC.jpeg

These Are HEAT My Dude! :pimp:

I Never Think My Designs Are Gonna Come Out As Bangers Like This :smh:

When premium nike iD materials hit, like, Pendleton and denim etc...You gotta pull the trigger quick and send back later if you don't like them.

Don't wait to see the first pairs, by that time, options will be gone.
Very true I copped demin × 2
Got the last Pendleton's but missed this one

Enter your email at the purchase page; the discount is loaded through your account.

I've been eyeing grey perfs for a while, for 67, its a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom