THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Running errands this morning and noticed these sat outside one of the local pubs.. No doubt some tramp will be rocking these hard later, and be the envy of his crew.
IMG_4319.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8868.JPG
    IMG_8868.JPG
    295.4 KB · Views: 13
I Just wanted to know if it matters how Many pairs u return. With the very fast completion time lately u can even do a lace swap this way lol
To me its useful info.. its still missing something and a iD should not be boring right, Else whats the point ?
Also had some sizing And material problems before, its not that hard too get to 5 :tongue:

I Just wanted to know if it matters how Many pairs u return. With the very fast completion time lately u can even do a lace swap this way lol
To me its useful info.. its still missing something and a iD should not be boring right, Else whats the point ?
Also had some sizing And material problems before, its not that hard too get to 5 :tongue:
Ordering a pair to do a lace swap that costs $2?

Jesus, man.

Not actually going to do it, but some Colors can't be found at mrlacy OR whatever and its pretty hard to pick the right Color imo. They should have standard 2 sets too choose from like they did sometimes. Or at least sell Them om the website.
Ordering a pair to do a lace swap that costs $2?

Jesus, man.
ui

Not actually going to do it, but some Colors can't be found at mrlacy OR whatever and its pretty hard to pick the right Color imo. They should have standard 2 sets too choose from like they did sometimes. Or at least sell Them om the website.
ui
Nike sells laces. Buy from them. They are $1.97 right now. Do that and save your dignity.

Back
Top Bottom