THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Crazy quick turnaround and those 3 ID’s posted above are DOPE. 1 and 3 are crazy eesh or maybe just let me fall victim to IG filters again

IDs...not mine
Screenshot_20180816-213345_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180816-213551_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180816-213425_Instagram.jpg
First one is super clean.

you have a problem with it ??? drop your creations in here then
i wanna see what you are able to cook up with your design skills
No problems sir.. actually like it, looks clean like a good gr. Maybe im gonna steel it, Just like i did with the Dave whites ones :D i had a very Nice Cr eation But it was with Colors that came with the old shape, so i never pulled the trigger.

Edit: NVM gaylords

Last edited:
01AE4B01-5CBB-492E-A065-E5CF08C71D76.jpeg
Found these joints at local Marshalls on the humbug. My first real Marshalls/TJs/Ross steal. Pressed to put these on pavement.

Nice steal man. Been looking for these at a good deal. Still upset with myself when I found them in store for $55 and passed on them

Found these joints at local Marshalls on the humbug. My first real Marshalls/TJs/Ross steal. Pressed to put these on pavement.

Nice find. I troll Marshall’s frequently and I’ve found some good stuff - but I haven’t seen those yet. The only AM1 I’ve ever found was a burgundy/purplish color. Not really my speed.

Maybe I’ll swing by Marshall’s this afternoon

^ not sure if anyone remembers but that building was featured in the Masters of Air video back in 2016. Think it was the lady from Paris, the teacher.

Edit: Yes, I know, that building is in Paris.

Back
Top Bottom