THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

31F2320A-7E99-4EF0-B6D0-71E66B3BF672.jpeg
It is me or am1 og construction is getting snugger after each release?!

31F2320A-7E99-4EF0-B6D0-71E66B3BF672.jpeg
It is me or am1 og construction is getting snugger after each release?!

For last year's Anniversary, Atmos, and pinnacles, I sized down to a 9 cause 9.5 felt too big, September restock I went with a 9 and they felt too tight. I kept flipping back and forth between those two sizes for obsidians, and a few other pairs but I was looking at the mini swoosh toe area and they look much more narrow than usual which is what I like to see, went with a 9.5 and they fit good.

I was right were you are about 2.5 years ago. **** is addicting but you found the right place to learn.

Yes, absolutely. This thread has truly been a fantastic resource for me, though it’s also been murder on my wallet (and I suspect that’s a situation which will only get worse).

So many AM1 experts in here...so much knowledge. Thank you all for sharing your experiences/wisdom (and great photos), and for answering my dumb questions.

I picked up the red OG anniversary restock pair tonight. Wanted the obsidian or royal first, but I stumbled on a deal below retail, and couldn't help myself. $119 shipped

If anyone wants to replicate: go here - https://www.hibbett.com/nike-air-max-1-anniversary-mens-shoe/33788621.html - and add to cart (lots of sizes available). Then register for Hibbetts Rewards here: https://www.hibbett.com/register. After you do, sign in, and go to the "promos" section. Here you'll find a one-time use coupon for 15% off. Worked on the anniversaries. $21 off $140, so $119. Free shipping. Like I said, I wanted obsidian or blue first, but I know I would've ended up with the reds anyway. And I'm good with this price.

You the man! Picked up a pair for my brother.

I'm amazed at the number of restocks for the OG Reds (has to be approaching double digits at this point) yet there has been only 1 for the Obsidians (NDC) and none for the Royals. Why no restock love for these two?

Back
Top Bottom