THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My Nike IDs came in, Ive always loved the color combo of navy and pink together! Shout out to the dude on here who’ll think I’ve been feminized because it’s Nike’s plan :rofl:

0A45DDFA-C8AA-4687-B9B8-B576712B31BD.jpeg
00C4DBE1-8CC2-456A-BC0D-1B029F9C18C9.jpeg
2415E00C-B148-40E1-AE56-CDDED963D00B.jpeg

Nice! Any issues with sizing for those iDs?

NJHitmen NJHitmen same here bro lol I've been going ham the past few weeks Enough is enough! :lol:

lol, tell me about it. Just a couple weeks ago, I owned zero AM1s. Then I found this thread. Since then I’ve picked up Currys, aqua anniversary, and “we love nike” models. And that’s on top of several non-AM1 pickups...UB Parleys, some Asics, the goretex 93/17s (a random find at Burlington Coat Factory, of all places)...

I need more feet! :emoji_footprints::emoji_footprints::emoji_footprints::emoji_footprints::emoji_footprints::emoji_footprints:

Let me tell you guys something...and you guys know that I'm not a stickler for gr materials. But the "leather" on the iDs is so bad...I just got a pair in the mail and I literally wanna rip my own face off and throw it in the trash

It looks like the vinyl on the all the new essentials which is indeed so bad. I have a pair of ID's coming and not to excited about it now.

2nd pair came in. These ALSO came in women's size 11.5, not men's like I ordered. Both pairs will be going back but I am not going to remake this pair. Kind of disappointed in the outcome. I'll come up with something different.

Is the quarter red crush or university red?

Still pissed that I couldn’t get the latest safaris that released. Anyway wore these today. One of the best parts about being on vacation is that I actually get to wear sneakers during the week.
98878909-777A-4B74-97E0-3C33B49D6336.jpeg

gotta get on the lowcut ankle socks game man

there is no such thing as a "masculine" or "feminine" colour.
You're still clinging to an archaic way of thinking.

Seriously :lol:... I'm trying to figure out what would be a "masculine" CW.

I'm thinking this would be his wet dream bespoke:

- Realtree camo upper
- Racecar flames on the swoosh
- Yellow/red translucent outsole with "Hulkamania" printed underneath it

2nd pair came in. These ALSO came in women's size 11.5, not men's like I ordered. Both pairs will be going back but I am not going to remake this pair. Kind of disappointed in the outcome. I'll come up with something different.

IMG_4732.JPG
IMG_4733.JPG
IMG_4734.JPG

hello, on your two pair the shape is really perfect :nthat:

that's why i like a lot these made in vietnam ID (really happy to have my pairs with old option)

your first pair with wolf grey mudguard, it's felt? or suede? thanks man :wink:

my size is 41eu so for me no problem to order women pair lol (perhaps i will order an wolf grey pair, but no leather ID for me: look cheap)

edit: for me, with felt/mesh only of course :tongue:
upload_2018-8-2_8-43-41.png
upload_2018-8-2_8-43-59.png
upload_2018-8-2_8-44-13.png
upload_2018-8-2_8-44-27.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom