THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Post underrated grails
Always wanted these premium square polka dots from '07. Parras reminded me of them again.

6093486774_8c25aa8a0f_b.jpg

bought a used pair of them in 2008, they were in great condition, 9/10 at least, paid $50 for them and absolutely beat them to death within a year

i still regret it

I wish I knew where to find like 10 year old sneaks, ebay never works out for me and grailed doesn't have many clean old ones

bootsybooboo bootsybooboo I'd let it go - Unless you're planning on becoming a full on "collector". So much heat over recent months - Save your cash and stay current. Lots of the new drops are on par with golden era stuff, or go and cop Cherrywoods for $5000, or bite the bullet and get a bespoke. You'll end up dropping a lot of cash for DS oldskool kicks, a lot of which will be risky to wear anyhow.

Last edited:
Maybe seller account got hacked? Happened to me earlier this month, got refunded a couple of days after.

bootsybooboo bootsybooboo I'd let it go - Unless you're planning on becoming a full on "collector". So much heat over recent months - Save your cash and stay current. Lots of the new drops are on par with golden era stuff, or go and cop Cherrywoods for $5000, or bite the bullet and get a bespoke. You'll end up dropping a lot of cash for DS oldskool kicks, a lot of which will be risky to wear anyhow.
True. Wouldn't be getting stuff for multi hundreds. Like those polka squares are nice and lumberjacks I'd be down for but oh well

Maybe seller account got hacked? Happened to me earlier this month, got refunded a couple of days after.
You talking about that white/grey am1 from a few week ago? I feel like that guy meant to list for $121 or $210 and just messed up the price. Several pairs flew bc I know several people that bought them. Instead of canceling the sales he cried he was hacked. I mean come on, who hacks someone's account to make an eBay listing? That makes no sense. That guy just messed up his own listing imo.

Naw it was some gel lyte 3s, it was an old account that hadn't been active in a while, but had 100 or so feedback from a while ago. Dude had a full size run, wasn't selling anything else, and was too cheap to pass on. I bit and sale was canceled 4 days after and the account was shut down. Don't know what's in it for who, but this has the same feel to it.
I looked up the sellers address as listed on the details, and it came up as a house in the UK, if that means anything. It was in a nice neighborhood at least.

Back
Top Bottom