THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not so sure. There were few in store releases. Once more people have them in hand, the price will normalize. Plus if he flakes he’s on line for $60. Now he has to sell if for $80 more just to make it worth his while which is where the price is now.

Not so sure. There were few in store releases. Once more people have them in hand, the price will normalize. Plus if he flakes he’s on line for $60. Now he has to sell if for $80 more just to make it worth his while which is where the price is now.

I cancelled once on a pair of Jordans that I thought I won but a email came from Nike confirming a cancel order I simply email stockx with no proof and they cancelled so it really depends on who received the email

Plus I heard and seen people having to pay that cancellation fee with stockx and they usually file a claim with a bank and they get the money back

there definitely seems to be way less of these than i would have expected. looks like the price is only going to go up.

2 days ago and todays wear:
Screenshot_2018-07-19-16-06-16.png

Screenshot_2018-07-21-07-31-30.png

They don’t charge that 15% if you sell enough on there

Really hope the seller doesn’t cancel my pair. I caught L’s on Frenzy and an Undefeated live raffle.

very fortunate to grab a pair from a buddy of mine. i've always loved the parra am1's and was even able to find these pics on my photo bucket. this is when i sold off my entire collection in 2012. collection paid for 2 weeks in europe for my honeymoon.
DSC00743.jpg
a6bdb0ed.jpg

just AMAZING :smile: (imo these two are 1000X better than 2018, thanks for the pictures)

:emoji_call_me::emoji_ok_hand::emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
LA raffles suck lol.

You'd have a good chance at Blends DTLA, because there's no parking haha I won last week.
undefeated la is usually pretty good for me on raffles. Hit OW zoom flys and vapors. Hit vapors at kith too. I might need to hit blends for the prestos too then.

Back
Top Bottom