THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They're definitely made for miami i wore mine down there but mos def make sure they omly used for strip walking purposes cause folks in them clubs have no respect for your feet
Your def right about that down there. I have a couple pairs of “bar shoes” Im taking for the nights.

I definitely think it was rigged but the shoe is still pretty awesome. It looks much better with the yellow/pink than the green/purple on his original design. I wasn't a huge fan of his design but I liked the released version a lot. Compare the pic above to this:

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F03%2Fnike-air-max-vote-forward-winner-1.jpg
I will say even though I’ve been against these, the released pair is so much better than the sample. I would wear the release, but that sample is dumpster juice.

I will say even though I’ve been against these, the released pair is so much better than the sample. I would wear the release, but that sample is dumpster juice.
Yea the green/orange/purple just doesn't work near as well as the yellow/pink/blue. Bravo to whomever made that change.

Oh this happened overnight. I think 3 pairs (1 retail, 2 resell) will be enough. Funny bc I saw them at $440 in size 11 so I messaged @singledout. 10.5 was still at $550. I said I'd instacop at $440. Woke up to this. No clue where prices will go but I'm content with this purchase.

not sure, I've been wrong a lot of times before, especially recently with how stockx had opened a world of undercutting new resellers. Which works out in my case for the most part because I buy a lot more than I sell lol

Broke boys will be around hot and early next week. Waiting to see if I hit tomorrow before going resale route.

Back
Top Bottom