THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The one with volt have a flaw in the mudguard, it's 2 different colors grey

no, she's perfect, I would say even perfectly perfect lol

it's the flash of the camera, it's only on the pics :wink: (anthracite on all the mudguard, strictly no difference)
upload_2018-6-2_11-47-19.jpeg

upload_2018-6-2_11-47-30.jpeg

look at the first picture it's the same color, if defect I would have returned (irl we see no difference, but thanks anyway :wink: )
upload_2018-6-2_11-57-12.jpeg

for more pics of this classic Volt ID:
https://niketalk.com/threads/the-official-air-max-1-thread.301367/page-2698#post-29934594

Last edited:
no, she's perfect, I would say even perfectly perfect lol

it's the flash of the camera, it's only on the pics :wink: (anthracite on all the mudguard, strictly no difference)
upload_2018-6-2_11-47-19.jpeg

upload_2018-6-2_11-47-30.jpeg

look at the first picture it's the same color, if defect I would have returned (irl we see no difference, but thanks anyway :wink: )
upload_2018-6-2_11-57-12.jpeg

for more pics of this classic Volt ID:
https://niketalk.com/threads/the-official-air-max-1-thread.301367/page-2698#post-29934594
Can you take a direct side on shot of the neons for me? Want to check out the blocking. Ta

243B399D-746B-4183-B298-79A9CBB8B239.jpeg
In the end, I liked all the CWs. First, started wanting the Greens, OGs, Reds in that order. Now, I favor the reverse order. The Reds really impressed me IRL.

BTW, white laces coming in for the Greens & Reds.
From what I’ve seen white laces really sets those pairs off

735E06FD-F380-47D4-9F24-5ACC6F1ABD07.jpeg

Relaced. Thin no shows today to help w the snug fit til they’re fully broken in. Becoming the weekend go to shoe. Pic above makes me want the other curry’s for a steal.

I do have to say the construction on all my pairs are shoddy. The toe guard buckles on my Dark Currys when the front flexes. It seems they should have reinforced them better in that region. Nevertheless, your on foot looks dope!

I do have to say the construction on all my pairs are shoddy. The toe guard buckles on my Dark Currys when the front flexes. It seems they should have reinforced them better in that region. Nevertheless, your on foot looks dope!

Ordered my first dark curry pairs from Notre. Returned bc of slim-slim mudguards and toegate. Thanks to this thread got a better pair with slim-thicc mudguards from Concepts and cheaper! :smokin:smokin

Thanks man. I have strange toecap flexes as well but I stopped worrying about it and just wore them. You can see on the left foot in my pic. I think it’s getting better tho as the insole forms and wears in and gives my foot a bit more room.

I’m probably more of a 12.5 than 12 in these specifically but those were nonexistent.

Back
Top Bottom