THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hey it may not be a $3500 camera but don't discount the 4s or i5 camera. They both take good shots, but is ALL about the lighting. Pic stitch and photo shop express are both good, free iPhone apps you may wanna download. I don't know much about photography at all, but the editing is pretty simple in each and can really make iPhone pics look sick. And you can make it where they don't look all filter and unnatural still.

Oh and I was worried about that NDC shipping too, finally got it last night though. Rio's aren't for me, would look better not being an EM model I think. But it's a cool colorway nonetheless. Congrats on those pick ups!

I hope those purple suede joints are a womn's release only, but it seems they will be a premium release looking at the materials used..... will be had nonetheless!
why womans release only? So us big footer can't cop? lol nice

I think people's opinions of the Rio's will change for the better once some on feet pictures start popping up.  throw on some lite  denim 508's and I think they will look amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
just doubled up on the rio's..PM me for link (US seller)
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone else see those customized AM1 ID versions of the Stash AM95 that someone made? So dope - that would be a sick colorway if it was available.  Can't believe I'm saying this, but I might try to recreate what dude did here - http://www.kicksonfire.com/2013/05/09/nike-air-max-1-id-stash-by-dank-customs/

J Dank stays killing the custom scene.

That MF Doom pair is :x :smokin . Don't get me started on the asics inspired am 90s my god! :x

i was one of them
i was pretty disappointed
love the colorway, not the quality
no suede should come like that

I have to somewhat agree with this. I had two pairs of them, one was flawless and looked perfect with awesome quality, the other was absolutely awful and unloaded them immediately (I have pics a few pages back, NDC also gave me a 15% voucher).

I'd hold off on copping any Obsidians, looks like Nike might be putting out a pair with suede in June

hopefully it's buttery

Different. Not bad.
i heard the colors weren't as vibrant in person but i like those myself. interested to see a real life pic (vs store pic)
broke these out today tho, love em!
Air Max 1 Premium Sport Turquoise

a description of this shoe and a wallpaper version of this photo can be found here: http://kickitfresh.blogspot.com/2013/05/nike-air-max-1-turquoise-denim.html

Damn that pic makes em look clean. Waiting til they hit under retail.

Did anyone else see those customized AM1 ID versions of the Stash AM95 that someone made? So dope - that would be a sick colorway if it was available.  Can't believe I'm saying this, but I might try to recreate what dude did here - http://www.kicksonfire.com/2013/05/09/nike-air-max-1-id-stash-by-dank-customs/

That custom is :smokin.

I think ya'll hating on the pink laces on the FB mint are dead wrong...happen to have a pair
of short 'dress shoe' pink laces...they look even better on foot w/ jeans, with only a small part of the laces peeking out under the pants.

Back
Top Bottom