THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

UNDS today

20180508_165527.jpg

So you need my address for the 10.5's right?
Funny you say that, I may actually end up with an extra 10.5. I got a 10.5 in the red and green and they haven't been very comfy. Idk if its extra padding or the cotton liner but my feet have felt smothered all day. Think I'm going to keep one of the 11s instead of the 10.5. If you really want a 10.5, PM me.

Im trying really hard to like any of these. And so I must realize that its not me its them. All of these are proper trash. Straight up.

But its all good because itll be atleast 2 years before another airmax day shoe takes the spotlight off the SWs. Hell, this year's class will just make people turn around and want the SW more.

Dont worry be happy now. Wiiiieeeww dee doo dee doo dee doo dee doo doo doo Air max day is doo doo doo poopity scoop

Funny you say that, I may actually end up with an extra 10.5. I got a 10.5 in the red and green and they haven't been very comfy. Idk if its extra padding or the cotton liner but my feet have felt smothered all day. Think I'm going to keep one of the 11s instead of the 10.5. If you really want a 10.5, PM me.

If you don’t want em verse1 verse1 ill take em :wink:

I’m curious of this as well. Also, any idea what the smallest size will be released for the Dark Curry...gotta cop a pair for BAE.
Does anybody have any idea on stock numbers for the OG Curry? Debating on whether or not its worth spending $30 over retail early or risk missing out on Thursday.

Snkrs access pair came in today. First time ever seeing them in person was today when they arrived.

Really nice. Going straight to feet soon. Didn’t know they came with extra laces and patch. Very satisfied with them.

5BA30867-34BD-498C-8B33-334450BE1906.jpeg

send back or not send back, what do you think? (it's premium sc jewel)
3.PNG

it's ugly, i know... :frown: (crap quality control... just received 20% off because of that, now I hesitate to send it back, already send back the same pair because of painting that cracks everywhere on the midsole, grrr)

send back or not send back, what do you think? (it's premium sc jewel)
3.PNG

it's ugly, i know... :frown: (crap quality control... just received 20% off because of that, now I hesitate to send it back, already send back the same pair because of painting that cracks everywhere on the midsole, grrr)

It depends how much u paid, imo! > 75 € I‘d send back!

I'm seeing more raffles for the OG Curry and its making me a little nervous. Do we think they are going to be hard to get? I really don't want to miss out on these.

is it a custom or releasing?

Come to think of it, those archives went on sale from what i remember. That might be worth looking into. Those black ones come to mind

nike-archive-75-2.jpg

Cheap-Mens-Nike-Archive-75-Black-White-Trainers.jpg

these on an am1 or am93 sole

or these
sneakers-nike-archive-83-m-medium-olive-deep-pewter-desert-camo-48415-674-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom