THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Those purple suedes are some of the best looking AM1s I've seen in a while. Those **** all over the FBs IMO but that's just me.

and it begins
roll.gif

Purple Suede

These are clean
yes they are but watch them be a pain to cop like the last couple of releases..

i remember two years ago when i could walk into any shop that carried air max and be able to cop what i wanted without all this hype.

yes they are but watch them be a pain to cop like the last couple of releases..

i remember two years ago when i could walk into any shop that carried air max and be able to cop what i wanted without all this hype.
I know what you mean.  It's becoming a hassle to cop everything nowadays.

Had anybody who got their FB's yesterday afternoon from NDC get their tracking info yet? They're usually quick with it. I'm probably just being way to anxious about having my order cancelled...

Ordered when the link was tweeted and I don't have any tracking.

I'll give it until tomorrow evening then I'll contact NDC.

Hopefully those purple suedes don't turn into purple synthetics. They look really nice but it seems like a shoe I would have to see in person before making the decision.

Had anybody who got their FB's yesterday afternoon from NDC get their tracking info yet? They're usually quick with it. I'm probably just being way to anxious about having my order cancelled...

I just got mine about 2 minutes ago.

Those purple suedes are a problem..rather have those than the mint FBs..I am losin hope of coppin those so ill move onto the next one

is there a trick when ordering from Drome because I can never get past the payment part. when i click on pay with secured card, nothing happens.

That's odd that they have no half sizes. I was able to get a 10.5 from Proper.
Yeah well, I think nike misplaced/forgot about the order so undftd had to chase them down, maybe that has something to do with it
I mess with undftd tho, they took care of me

Back
Top Bottom