THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

so no habanero red for me, just cop women Sail / Fossil & black for 80e instead of 135e, and premium sc jewel black 918354-001 for 83e instead of 140e (30% from nike + 15% code :smile: ), also i have send back the same modèl premium jewel black 918354-001 for 105e refund it's nice (Nike made me a return ticket after discussion because the paint on the sole cracked from all over it's cool, so I'm going to have the same pair but in new and for less expensive :smile: yeahhhh, 2 pairs for the price of one and 105euro refunded)

If curry premiums dont rerelease, these may be a replacement for those

Good call!

After watching your reviews, I also started sizing down with these newer models. My TTS pairs feel a tad big, I didn't think much of it but it is noticeable. I like your reviews, keep 'em coming.

Appreciate that and yea for some reason I've just trained my foot to feel comfortable in a more snug size. I think it helps the aesthetic of the shoe on these retro runners.

I doubled up on those, can still get them on sale too... one of the best pick up for me this year

Definitely worth a cop esp on sale.

Thinking of pulling the trigger on the Animal AM1s. How do they run? I can fit a 10 in prestos, 11 in Ultra boost. My feet are a little wide so sometimes I do 12 in Jordans, Can I fit an 11?

Hufquake for today
20180504_093015.jpg

The eBay code is active now. Copped red and green currys for 263 shipped. Maybe they'll go on further discount but maybe not at all so I just pulled the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom