THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Currys are cleaner than I thought, but y'all have at em

Congrats to those who hit on the SWs. Page never showed back up on the app so it was an L

Got lucky on the SW from SNKRS! I was away from my phone all day but it was hot so I went to the water cooler and checked my phone and saw the message from SNKRS saying things couldn't be possible without my vote and they reserved me a pair. Got my size 12 after offing my size 11.5 because the half size down situation didn't work for me and I didn't want to pay resale for the size 12. Feeling great and will wear my pair to the ground :pimp::pimp:

Kind of ironic that the very people who ***** and moan about "neckbeard" reselling, "vulture culture", don't put a 97 on a 1, ugly shoe are the same people who ended up with 4 pairs. I and others respect Round 2's hustle (its literally on the shoe) and can't get one pair. That in itself is whats wrong with sneaker game right now.

Kind of ironic that the very people who ***** and moan about "neckbeard" reselling, "vulture culture", don't put a 97 on a 1, ugly shoe are the same people who ended up with 4 pairs. I and others respect Round 2's hustle (its literally on the shoe) and can't get one pair. That in itself is whats wrong with sneaker game right now.
I'm definitely one of those former people, except that I got zero pairs, which is OK with me.

6F3458D5-E695-498B-8749-73310F07CA8F.jpeg

People struggling to check out and half of us here didn't get anything lol

My size sold out but I was able to grab a 10 right now. Gonna use these as trade bait.

Just got done talking to a rep to see if I can switch the size but everything is sold out.

Last edited:
Trust fam I ain’t greedy.

one is getting turned into a size 9 for my homie @mrphist,

the other is getting sole swapped for a true 97 from the ground up

the third my wife is insistent upon selling

and I’m currently wearing the forth pair that I paid resale for, which was thankfully offset by the kindness of @troyaleksander ooping me a size 12 that I resold to purchase my size 13

It’s all a game man. It’s not fair but it’s what it is...sometimes you just get lucky I guess. being persistent helps but it still comes down to mainly luck & I guess these days $ (if you have the means to purchase adc/bot services or feed it through paying resale early/prerelease)

Trust fam I ain’t greedy.

one is getting turned into a size 9 for my homie @mrphist,

the other is getting sole swapped for a true 97 from the ground up

the third my wife is insistent upon selling

and I’m currently wearing the forth pair that I paid resale for, which was thankfully offset by the kindness of @troyaleksander ooping me a size 12 that I resold to purchase my size 13

It’s all a game man. It’s not fair but it’s what it is...sometimes you just get lucky I guess. being persistent helps but it still comes down to mainly luck & I guess these days $ (if you have the means to purchase adc/bot services or feed it through paying resale early/prerelease)

that's all this sneaker bs is today, a game. Some win, some lose. you can take all 4 pairs and burn em if you want. you got yours.

there will always be haters

4am report time for work can't keep tryin anymore

may just have to work a day of ot and eat the resale prices

those pass as ds pairs gusto had for 550 shipped were lookin real good a few days ago

Coming from me who doesn't win at all got lucky. Got the message at 10:30 this morning but thought nothing of it since they send messages about new drops coming out. Checked my phone at 6 and actually read the message saying that a pair was reserved. Thought it was sold out since it was late but there were sizes available except 8.5, 9, and 9.5.

did anyone who copped earlier in the day get an "offer expiring soon" notification?

I copped on my account, then logged out later and tried on my girls account with no access. I got the expiring notification around 830 so I'm curious if hers eventually got access and I missed it, or it was actually a false notification from my account.

Congratulations to everyone who was able to get them today! I never voted for the original design because I thought the colors were trash, but I would've voted for the final version. But when the stories came out about neckbeard reselling the F&F pairs he received and being an all-around douche, I pretty much decided I didn't want 'em. Sucks too, because I do think they look amazing, but I just can't get behind what the dude's all about. So not disappointed that I never got the invite today. Just disappointed that such a beautiful shoe had to be designed by such a rotten guy.

Back
Top Bottom