THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The Milans dropped on Finish Line sometime after they dropped on NDC, right (I think it was a few days after maybe - I don't quite remember)?  You think it will be the same with the FB's?  Maybe a drop on Finish Line this weekend?

EDIT - NEVERMIND - just saw the tweet from Finish Line someone posted... Damn 
mean.gif

Last edited:
If you were an idiot like me and ordered the shoes as a guest in a hurry because you were afraid they would sell out and had to pay for shipping,Nike does refund the shipping if you call and confirm you account info.

I just did it and got my $8 back.

Shipping is free when you spend over $100,Nike ID's dont count tho.

If you were an idiot like me and ordered the shoes as a guest in a hurry because you were afraid they would sell out and had to pay for shipping,Nike does refund the shipping if you call and confirm you account info.

I just did it and got my $8 back.

Shipping is free when you spend over $100,Nike ID's dont count tho.
For Sale- DS-Size 10 Air Max 1 FB Mint -$190 shipped

You should pass those savings on to your resale customers.

Last edited:
You should pass those savings on to your resale customers.
I am.

I paid $170 for mines from Drome UK and priority shipping is $21 after tracking and insurance.

I am not making a dime on them and see no reason to lose money on them.

Last edited:
So i am gonna throw this out there...

Last year NDC did the same thing with the Safari Trainers and runners.. Then later on released them on a regular sat morning release.

Hopefully this happens again for those that missed out.

I got my pair after I kept refreshing, but I won't be truly happy until I get my shipping conformation, we all know what happened with the Milan's, orders were canceled

Damn the thirst is strong for the FBs.
Still don't understand the hype for em but do you.
I like that NIKE did the random drop. So that it was all based on just being lucky.
Hope you guys that really wanted em got em .

I'm thinking about purchasing some IDs but I want to see some IDs before I purchase them. Seeing the samples pics have me kinda unsure about what to expect.

I'm thinking about purchasing some IDs but I want to see some IDs before I purchase them. Seeing the samples pics have me kinda unsure about what to expect.
2013 Am1 Ids are very nice actually... nice suede and a better shape than the 2012s imo...

Reactions: Ube

2013 Am1 Ids are very nice actually... nice suede and a better shape than the 2012s imo...

Really? Have you ordered a pair? If you did you mind taking pics?
Repped for the info.

Back
Top Bottom