THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

I'm surprised by the mixed reviews on these. gr or collab, I like the green colorway a lot. Really surprised others don't like it. Cool to see the different opinions though. Curious what some white laces or even some redish orange laces to match the eyelet would look like. White laces on the red will help too.

I'm surprised by the mixed reviews on these. gr or collab, I like the green colorway a lot. Really surprised others don't like it. Cool to see the different opinions though. Curious what some white laces or even some redish orange laces to match the eyelet would look like. White laces on the red will help too.

What's funny is that this was a similar response to the OGs ...
I think quite a few people will turn once a white laceswap photo surfaces.

I do believe the OGs are coming back as well.

3 pair pack.

Reactions: JPS
What's funny is that this was a similar response to the OGs ...
I think quite a few people will turn once a white laceswap photo surfaces.

I do believe the OGs are coming back as well.

3 pair pack.
No ****? That'd be cool. I love mine but I'm always worried they'll fall apart so I don't wear them often. The red is meh to me personally but if it is a pack I'd probably try for them too just bc I have a pack fetish. Green and og would be must haves though.

For anyone grabbing the watemelons from Eastbay and ftl make sure to get your $10 difference back since they're charging 120 but the suggested retail is 110.

my new ID :wink:
SAM_3247.JPG

SAM_3281.JPG

SAM_3264.JPG

SAM_3267.JPG

white leather swoosh is nice on this pair
SAM_3243.JPG

it must be said, Vietnam does good job on AM1 :wink: (clean air bubble, no glue stain, perfect fit they are super comfy, good heel padding it does not slip at all, good workmanship, nice shape & quality materials used with felt / mesh that I like a lot)
SAM_3269.JPG

I'm happy with my three pairs...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom