THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

most I have are Js and I always go TTS on those when i doubt. It always works out that way. 

don't own any AM1s so need some help here. Im a 12 and like i said I always go TTS, my foot is a little wide but not too much. Ive tried on SBs before and had to go up half a size. what y'all think be best?

also, anyone have any experience on the nikeIDs? how's quality?

there was no limit per order on this release right?  if not, people definitely grabbed multiple, multiple pairs of these

I disagree. I  would say when in doubt GO UP .5. Too big is a fit, too small is a headache. With too small yes you can take out the insole for a "half size up" feel but that reduces comfort. Yes we dont want shoes looking like boats but honestly half size up on a shoe most times isnt that big a deal. Its better than paying all this money and having a shoe that abuses your toes.
Yup well said.

I the the thing with this shoe is it being narrow/tight not the length.

sorry to the LA heads who PM'd me but Im blowing up the spot I told you since its up for everyone to see now. The spot I copped yesterday Proper Long Beach just posted their restock on the mint FBs. Get down there now or they are gone!!

Last edited:
Hope I'm not late, just saw this.

Proper was already on KicksDeals before your post.
Not even going to bother trying to call.

Last edited:
Any NTers who could help out with an 11.5 in the FBs hit me up. Don't mind paying a bit over retail. PMMMMM

Proper was already on KicksDeals before your post.
Not even going to bother trying to call.
oh didnt know just trying to help but it was probably meant when they had them on friday cuz proper just tweeted it 15 minutes ago. but good luck to all

Back
Top Bottom