THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

saw one of my friends with the SWs in class the other day and they looked really good on her but I'm not tripping on passing on em

Anyone needing an 8 or 8.5 in the Anniversary

Sneakerroom in Jersey has them. They do phone orders. Closed now but give them a try in the morning. $15 for shipping
A9D51450-398B-46C0-A754-C64EB22A18AD.png

I have a bday $20 coupon from Nike but torn on what to use it on: the Mars stone pair or an ID pair similar to that ID pair posted a couple pages back with the volt eyestays and airbag. Halp?

Also wishing the grey/volt swoosh pair would show up on NDC as well.

Not sure if I should bite on a canvas iD or not. Problem is, I wasn't sure about last year denim option, and now I i regreit...

Anyone needing an 8 or 8.5 in the Anniversary

Sneakerroom in Jersey has them. They do phone orders. Closed now but give them a try in the morning. $15 for shipping
A9D51450-398B-46C0-A754-C64EB22A18AD.png

nice my size is 8 :smile:

do you think he sends internationally? it's my absolute dream OG red size 8... she is passed under my nose last year :frown:

Last edited:
yes laces aren't white, same color than upper i think, for the swoosh maybe (hard to say on this picture)

perso I do not really like these canvas ID, or rather the palette of color available... after each his taste, it's always nice to have this new option available (I would prefer denim or corduroy lol)

I have a bday $20 coupon from Nike but torn on what to use it on: the Mars stone pair or an ID pair similar to that ID pair posted a couple pages back with the volt eyestays and airbag. Halp?

Also wishing the grey/volt swoosh pair would show up on NDC as well.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I have a rewards GC from my health insurance and I don't know what to get with it.

nice my size is 8 :smile:

do you think he sends internationally? it's my absolute dream OG red size 8... she is passed under my nose last year :frown:

I'm not 100% sure. If theyre available and you really want them, i dont mind helping out.

Just note that it's $15 for shipping, so shoe is $155 total before any international shipping gets involved.

I don’t know if you guys remember, I asked a while back if it was a good idea to trade my Bred Toes and Gold Toes for a DS pair of SW Air Max 1/97. So I did and couldn’t be anymore happier!! (Don’t mind the mess in my sneaker room lol)...
303FB242-F2B4-4C7B-BDD7-EE98C51628FA.jpeg

I also got these for $200 from my same sneaker connect. These are hot also!
42EAD872-B4F0-43DA-A93F-31A472138976.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom