THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone know where to get the shoelace baggie that comes with the anniversary pairs? My obsidians came without one.

I've had this exact id (except white liner) saved on my wishlist for the last two months but have yet to pull the trigger, great minds think alike I guess. Glad to see they came out great!

IMG_5838.JPG

But seriously, do it.
I wish they grey was lighter but I'm still happy with them.

yes we want a return of corduroy/denim for nike ID! please nike "DO IT" :wink: lol (directly I order 2 - 3 pairs)

for me a good Air max One ID with corduroy can be superior to SW release... especially that the L that I took my leave a bitter taste... (no do not stir the knife in the wound lol)

Last edited:
yes we want a return of corduroy/denim for nike ID! please nike "DO IT" :wink: lol (directly I order 2 - 3 pairs)

for me a good Air max One ID with corduroy can be superior to SW release... especially that the L that I took my leave a bitter taste... (no do not stir the knife in the wound lol)

If Nike wants to start whoring out corduroy and playing it out Im selling my SWs the second it's confirmed.

Confirmed like how the 2nd sentence of that post confirmed that this guy was just a have not wanting to F up the have's day. lol

Lol, I didn't wear Air Max Classic BWs for a long time because they were associated with drug addicts and rave guys in Europe. That's actually pretty stupid too now that I think about it in hindsight.
But if something is less special to you because there are more products of that variety it wasn't special to you in the first place.

Yeah, I thought about this for a minute.

I started to realize that whatever pair of 1s Sean used along with those doo doo brown 97s in the concept, they were probably a pair of those corduroy IDs, or Pattas.

So corduroy airmaxs are probably coming and coming hard real soon.

So I guess I take it back. SWs will be the ones that marked the return.

Carry on, dont mind me. Its early.

#wakenbake

Need Some Help Fella’s!

Still For Whatever Reason Have This Empty Feeling About Not Having These Damn Neckbeards, Call It FOMO Or Whatever You Will :ohwell: Pairs Are Drying Up Quickly Locally And I’m Hoping To Go Ahead And Shell Out The Cash Now Before Things Get Any Uglier On The Resell Market. Problem Being Is I Can Only Find Options In My True Size 10, Or A Full Size Down In A Size 9. Both Sellers Are Bent On $550, Which I’d Like To Get Down To $500 If Possible, And Am On The Fence As To Which Pair To Persue.

As Mentioned Before, Lately I’ve Been Sizing Down To A 9.5 In The AM1 Line (Classic Reds/Royals, Atmos Animal Pack Etc) This Has Me Leaning Towards The Size 9 But Would Much Rather Have My TTS 10 Than A Pair That Ends Up Being Too Small.

Any And All Help Would Truly Be Appreciated :nthat:

Last edited:
Need Some Help Fella’s!

Still For Whatever Reason Have This Empty Feeling About Not Having These Damn Neckbeards, Call It FOMO Or Whatever You Will :ohwell: Pairs Are Drying Up Quickly Locally And I’m Hoping To Go Ahead And Shell Out The Cash Now Before Things Get Any Uglier On The Resell Market. Problem Being Is I Can Only Find Options In My True Size 10, Or A Full Size Down In A Size 9. Both Sellers Are Bent On $550, Which I’d Like To Get Down To $500 If Possible, And Am On The Fence As To Which Pair To Persue.

As Mentioned Before, Lately I’ve Been Sizing Down To A 9.5 In The AM1 Line (Classic Reds/Royals, Atmos Animal Pack Etc) This Has Me Leaning Towards The Size 9 But Would Much Rather Have My TTS 10 Than A Pair That Ends Up Being Too Small.

Any And All Help Would Truly Be Appreciated :nthat:

I have both 9.5 and 10 in these. The 9.5 fits me perfect but the 10's aren't that much different! Its actually the pair I have been wearing to save me 9.5 for future use. I've heard people say they can size down a full size but I find that crazy! Either go 9.5 or 10 is my suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom