THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Is it safe to say the sizes posted on offspring is in UK size? Dont wanna order the wrong size..

And still no word from Next.. They seemed pretty cool over the phone but now since they got my money they don't wanna help... SMH

Yes they are uk sizes based on their FAQs

Is it safe to say the sizes posted on offspring is in UK size? Dont wanna order the wrong size..

And still no word from Next.. They seemed pretty cool over the phone but now since they got my money they don't wanna help... SMH
Yeah uk sizes and still no word from next. Ordered Thursday, called Friday they said they will ship by end of day so maybe they'll come in today?

Those FBs look better in every pic. I wish they didn't have the pink sole.

as for me.... I wear these things every other day. Love them. Going to grab a second pair if I get them below $70.

added the hyper blues....going straight into my daily wears, didn't even bother taking them to the closet.

next up, I have to ID those OG inspired obsidian/white or red/white joints. Still in the hunt for those QS Blue AM1's. Those are absolute butta.

Damn..looking at those on feet make me want to cop these wolf grey's now..nice shot.

Last edited:
added the hyper blues....going straight into my daily wears, didn't even bother taking them to the closet.

next up, I have to ID those OG inspired obsidian/white or red/white joints. Still in the hunt for those QS Blue AM1's. Those are absolute butta.
damn these are wet!
eek.gif

btw nice brown pride AF1s in the background
wink.gif
... still have mine from RD lol 

Damn..looking at those on feet make me want to cop these wolf grey's now..nice shot.

thanks.

damn these are wet!
eek.gif

btw nice brown pride AF1s in the background
wink.gif

... still have mine from RD lol 

They are being sold. It's hard getting rid of AF1's nowadays. I'm even getting rid of some of my retro Jordans that I coveted. Not only is it refreshing to hardly ever see AM1s in my area, but for whatever reason, I get far more compliments in them, especially from women. I can't wait to get some type of shirt and fitted to rock with these hyper blues.

From what I remember, Offspring deducts VAT so ot should be cheaper. EMAIL THEM FIRST to confirm though

Nah they don't its the customers responsibility to take care if customs and international fees if there are any

Customs and International fees is not VAT, VAT is an internal tax that the UK puts on almost all goods/services purchased. If you're ordering something to be shipped outside of the EU they're supposed to reduce the charge, most of the bigger stores do it automatically when you enter in a shipping address located in the US. Custom fees are taxes that the US charges on goods being brought in, which if you don't order too much most people skate by without having to pay.

Nah they don't its the customers responsibility to take care if customs and international fees if there are any
just blaze is talking about the VAT tax, what you're talking about custom fees is a completely different thing.

VAT should only be charged to EU residents, some smaller shops can't remove it but us in the USA have nothing to do with VAT tax.

Last edited:
Yeah I know they don't deduct anything all charges whether its customs, vat, or any other international fee is your responsibility is what I meant sorry if there was confusion

Somewhere up there the gods are looking upon me. I just got a FREE pair of Air Max 1 FBs from Drome. I ordered two pairs received them yesterday, just got another one today crazy.

Last edited:
Somewhere up there the gods are looking upon me. I just got a FREE pair of Air Max 1 FBs from Drome. I ordered two pairs received them yesterday, just got another one today crazy.
coug* re-seller *cough

j/k man, guess you can wear yours stress free and have back-up for the back-ups..

OFFSPRING sold out? I posted the ink it had over 100+ pairs for each,

that went faster than drome.

i really hope these are widely available here, more quantity less hype IMO.

coug* re-seller *cough

j/k man, guess you can wear yours stress free and have back-up for the back-ups..
lmao naw i already worn mine once they came in. Wasnt expecting this third one, bag was already opened when it was delivered.

Last edited:
Ordered from Drome last Sunday...it just got to NY today 4/30.  I'm in California, so I guess it won't arrive until next week.  This is the longest wait.  

Anyways, any idea on where I can still find AM1 Light Bone?

Back
Top Bottom