THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_5925.JPG
Can anyone help ID this. Asking for a friend

Man I had 7 of my friends enter the draw for me and nothing. Don't think I've ever wanted a shoe more than these lol.

The CW is really nice but honestly in hand the aren't that impressive. For such a limited/hyped up release (plus $10 more than normal) the materials are underwhelming, especially the "suede" on the side panels.

Got the OG women’s obsidians in. Beautiful shoe, amazing shape. But one big problem... the toe box creases very poorly when walking. Happen to anyone else? I feel like its because of how narrow they are, but I don't even have wide feet.

I hate I have to return them, I just know they won’t get worn. It’s unfortunate :frown:

F415KLa.jpg

tic76EL.jpg

Got the OG women’s obsidians in. Beautiful shoe, amazing shape. But one big problem... the toe box creases very poorly when walking. Happen to anyone else? I feel like its because of how narrow they are, but I don't even have wide feet.

I hate I have to return them, I just know they won’t get worn. It’s unfortunate :frown:

F415KLa.jpg

tic76EL.jpg
All of my anniversary's cease the same way.

Received my Off-WhitexLuisaViaromaxAM1 today along with my Obsidians! Oh and that pair of he who won’t be named AM1’s...Lol. Love them all and will be constantly in my rotation as soon as these winter storms are over.

Attachments

• 9D3C2393-7341-4F27-9867-F10AB8D2742B.jpeg
    9D3C2393-7341-4F27-9867-F10AB8D2742B.jpeg
    404.9 KB · Views: 94
Was going to go for an early line up but this VA weather smh. Might just roll past an hour before they drop and if I don't cop then i'll just snag one off stockx with a coupon :lol:

F415KLa.jpg

tic76EL.jpg
wow vertical toebox crease? that looks like camel toe

How are people already getting the SW’s?!! I need more friends.
Just like BigEvan got his basically. I have a friend that is big time into Adidas and I helped him with a couple pairs of those Multi color Kith Mid Boosts. He happened to get these in my size and he hooked me up. They fit right in the middle of an AM97 and a AM1. My Aquas are a 9.5 and the SW's are a 10. I could do either size but wide footers should definitely stick with TTS imo.

Back
Top Bottom