THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The AM line lately has been doing a really good job with these new CWs. Pinnacles, NikeLabs, PRMs all on point for the most part. The new CWs of the 87 were better than the 97 last year IMO and it looks like the 1will remain my top dog this year as well. That polo SB 87 is effortlessly dope.

Last edited:
EA25BD97-8A97-458B-91F0-6042449FCD9A.jpeg

Toebox looks a little suspect but I like these. Might be in on discount.

AMD posted these before but saw them again on IG. I think these would be fire if the colorblocking were like the OGs/anniversaries.

Hopefully ID will have maroon mudguard and swoosh at some point

If we change this threads title to AIR MAX 87, many people would be so confused....thinking theyre in the wrong thread :lol:

cjdynasty cjdynasty
Any notables regarding the process or materials they had when you went? Anything you could change or anything you wish you knew in advance before going in? Was the time given adequate?

Sure!

You name the materials they had it: ostrich, suede, leather, vachetta leather, quilted leather, safari, corduroy, camel hair, wool, cashmere, and I could go on and on.

All of those materials in pretty much any color too. The best advice I could give is to have a color scheme in mind. That will help to guide you through the process. That helped me tremendously. Also, I’m a symmetric person so that was important to me. My ideas was to treat it like a shoe I could see on the shelf.

In regards to knowing in advance I’d wish I knew how extensive they can get, like adding embroidery to the back od the shoe and Mudguard. Also having the ability to change the color stitching on the shoe. Oh also the lasering on the shoe you can do is pretty impressive. I went against as it would mess up my theme but it’s possible. Literally the possibilities are endless!

Your appointment is in 2 hour blocks but mine ran about 3 hours. They gave my wife and I Lunch, beverages and the experience was A-1! I will definitely be doing it again!

My final advice, go in with a theme (colors at least) and stay with it!!! You’ll be more please with the results if you do this.

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom