THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

FDA5_D157-74_C6-440_D-8634-878_DD1_A29427.jpg

Ergodynamic and Full of speed, Pow

All of the 2017 pick ups post had me thinking about what all I picked up but I'd rather not even think about it lol. Most of you know that I didn't get back into sneakers until late 2015. I loved them as a kid but had gotten into other things for oh say 15 years before finding my way back to sneakers. A little over 2 years in, here's where I'm at. Added a 3rd case to hold non-Swoosh pairs. Treating them like they have Aids. Left holes at the top left for Lucky Green and Chlorophyll, which I should be adding relatively soon.

Full size, no filter pics in spoiler.

Last edited:
Still no moov for my purchase of the march am1 og red (date of the purchase the 21th...) we are in holiday okay but it's not serious smh i will cancel this!

Still no moov for my purchase of the march am1 og red (date of the purchase the 21th...) we are in holiday okay but it's not serious smh i will cancel this!
7 days and no movement? Sheesh. My obsidians are 2 days no movement and it' irking my nerves. 7 days, I'm cancelling and starting over.

Need some opinions. Right now there's like 4 foot of dead space above my shoe cases. Part of me wants to fill it up with sneaker related art but part of me wants to hang floating cases above them. They make a 1x4 so I could hang 1 of them above each case I have. They also make a 2x2. I could space out 2 of them evenly above my cases. Thoughts? Also, I'm going to pain the room. Right now it's a boring beige color. I think I want 2 white walls and 1 Nike orange wall. That orange is so damn loud though. It looks really good behind the display below though. Thoughts?

Or do I just ditch cases completely and go with a setup like below? I like the setup but I like the shoes turned sideways so I can see the profile rather than just the *** end of it and that's not an option with the drop top boxes.

Nike orange wall:
a4fc41ea61c4d70457efbc0c06691673.jpg

Floating cases would be white like the cases I already have.

1x1 (mine would be with 4 holes, no drawers)

2x2

KmUVZYel.jpg

Back
Top Bottom