THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Do you wear 9.5 or 10 in Jordans/Adidas?
I have a similar problem. I wear 9 in J's and most Adidas... most Air maxes and other Nikes i prefer 9.5
I don't have any J's but I wear a 9.5 in roshe one and 10 in ultraboost. Don't you mind having that extra inch at the back of the air max when you wear it?

I had the same issue with 8.5 and 9. I'd go with the 9.5 if I was you. loosen the laces and stuff the shoes with paper or shoe trees. eventually they'll break in and loosen up with wear also.
I'll try the shoe trees. but also I think trying different socks helps. Thoughts?

AH8145-101
nike-air-max-1-ah8145-101.jpg
Oh hello.... wack a mini swoosh on those and I’m done.

My pairs came in. Size 9.5 and size 10. My problem is I can't decide which one to keep. I tried them both, size 10 fits more comfortable than the size 9.5 but length-wise it doesn't look good. There's like an inch space at the back of the shoe on my size 10. While my size 9.5 annoys me because of the mid area its uncomfortable. Any fix or advice? Which should I keep? :emoji_weary:

Go with the 10. You said it yourself—it fits more comfortable than the 9.5.

Also remember that your feet tend to swell a little throughout the day. I used to always go with a sz 11 because I felt the 11.5 just looked too long. Recently I started going with the 11.5 and my feet have thanked me ever since. 11s are doable, but like you noted, the half size up just feels so much better.

Also, after awhile you get used to the slightly bigger fit and look.

Go with the 10. You said it yourself—it fits more comfortable than the 9.5.

Also remember that your feet tend to swell a little throughout the day. I used to always go with a sz 11 because I felt the 11.5 just looked too long. Recently I started going with the 11.5 and my feet have thanked me ever since. 11s are doable, but like you noted, the half size up just feels so much better.

Also, after awhile you get used to the slightly bigger fit and look.

But what really bothers me is the extra inch space at the back of the shoe, check this pic:

Do I keep the 10 or 9.5 ?

I find those debates about sizing kinda tedious sometimes. Usually, unless it's an extrem case like an Adidas EQT Support or something, if you have a 12 (like I do) you can easily wear a 11,5. You just have a tighter fit with it.
If your usual size is kind of wide in some aspects there are two solutions - either use insoles to puff out some space in your shoe or lace your shoes as tightly as possible.

Do you mean put it on the eyelids? The laces are short tho.
I'm sure you meant eyelets but your device corrected it to eyelids. Go by how the shoe feels on your foot, not by how it looks. If you're worried about how long the shoe looks, I have no sympathy for you as someone who wears size 11.5-12. Also keep in mind what socks you'll be wearing. I trust your ability as a big boy to make the right decision.

But what really bothers me is the extra inch space at the back of the shoe, check this pic:

Do I keep the 10 or 9.5 ?

I hated the extra space too so I went with the smaller size. about the socks, thinner socks will help too.

btw, you wearing parachute pants? :lol:

Jimmy Jazz with 30% off - I bought the
Ridgerock and Stucco for $135 shipped.

thanks for the heads up! 30% code is CHEER30E for anyone interested. can't beat $63 shipped for a pair of nice AM1s :smokin

Obsidians just came in from Notre and no duties. :smokin Shape is on point. I guess the nubuck feels like it's slightly lower quality than Reds or Royals but they still look great.

Back
Top Bottom