THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

how many pairs do you have ?? and what is your oldest pair ?? you probably dont even know what real am1 comfort is, and btw why is your NT profile on private, you've got something to hide for us ?? :wink: i tell you if you come here in this thread try to stir **** up you're now deff at the wrong place :lol:
I'm not sure why you're being personally mean toward me. I'm just writing my opinion about the current state of Air Max 1s in a forum with people that are interested in this shoe. But to answer your question I actually have 6 PAIRS!!! That's right, 6 pairs - so it's not like I've only ever had a pair or two like most people. And I bought my first pair all the way back in 2012, so I think I know a thing or two about Air Max 1s. Peace.

If you order from SNS, expect shipping to be slow. Ordered a package 2 weeks ago and it’s still processing.

You might want to contact them because I ordered Obsidians from them yesterday and received a tracking number this morning

After all the kickscrew talk yesterday, my pre-ordered pair from 12/5 shipped early this morning (free shipping). I think it was scheduled for 12/21 shipping when I ordered. Anyway, just a heads up for those who have ordered and still waiting.

After all the kickscrew talk yesterday, my pre-ordered pair from 12/5 shipped early this morning (free shipping). I think it was scheduled for 12/21 shipping when I ordered. Anyway, just a heads up for those who have ordered and still waiting.

I ordered in November and still no shipment.

Morning KicksCrew shipping notice here as well, via Hong Kong Post. 1st pair ordered (during Nov/BF free ship promo), will be third/last pair to arrive. Not sweating it though.

I ordered in November and still no shipment.
Seems like their service varies. I read others here had their orders cancelled and then others with less than ideal shipping times (assuming it even gets that far). Sucks they held you up since all these other sites dropped. Actually, if I knew the release date was 12/15, I may not have pre-ordered and just got them from SNKRS.

But to be fair, from my experience, Kickscrew has been good to me. They shipped earlier than expected and my first order with them (Aqua's) was also very smooth.

Finally got them in. Might be my favorite shoe from this year.
20171219_082652.jpg

Welp it turns out that the Atmos I ordered on ebay were fake. At least the seller is easy to work with and is willing to take return and cover the shipping costs. He claims he bought them at Complexcon and didn't know they were fake but idk. Back to square one.

Back
Top Bottom