THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Royals from EU under retail was so clutch for me. Hoping I can have the same luck with these aquas but not expecting it. Will copp at retail plus tax if I have to.

I’m about to legit be that nursery rhyme “the old lady that lived in a shoe” except I’m the old man that will be living in one if Nike keeps them coming at this pace.

My wife is gonna toss my *** out in streets lol
i gotta room you can have if that happens b. Us big footers gotta look out for each other

IMG_3366.JPG

Pack landed #bigfootboyz

I was gonna cop Aquas for my lil sister, but if they're coming in men's sizes smallest will be a 6 and she's a 4.5

Nike brought back so many og heaters this yr it’s just staggering.

pairs I’ve been waiting a decade and even decades for have all dropped recently, og royals, aquas & obsidians coming soon, atlantic blue & japan neon 97’s, the marina jade & USA BW and next quarter 180’s & 98’s.

it’s like they wanted to remind these cats that “hey we’ve been #1 for all these yrs for numerous reasons but here’s what got the ball rolling”

If you still messing w/boost lol @you

Nike > everything

Nike brought back so many og heaters this yr it’s just staggering.

pairs I’ve been waiting a decade and even decades for have all dropped recently, og royals, aquas & obsidians coming soon, atlantic blue & japan neon 97’s, the marina jade & USA BW and next quarter 180’s & 98’s.

it’s like they wanted to remind these cats that “hey we’ve been #1 for all these yrs for numerous reasons but here’s what got the ball rolling”

If you still messing w/boost lol @you

Nike > everything

Air > boost and it ain't even close.

I dont wear boost, Yeezy or otherwise, but why cant people enjoy both?

I feel you I wear both *Kanye shrug...but I gotta say this would be like going to a BMW thread and asking why people don't like Mercedes
I wouldnt expect most BMW enthusiasts to own multiple vehicles period, I would expect people to own more than one type of shoe from one brand though. To each his own regardless

Back
Top Bottom