THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

UNDS'd them.

IMG_2484.JPG
IMG_2389.JPG

for those who haven't picked up re stocked royals why don't you check out stock x goat for the march version prices have droped they are the superior of the two

Just scooped up two March royals from Goat and Stockx, ended up being around $195 each.

Let's hope the buyers aren't confused and send the 102s.

does GOAT show sales from other sources like stockX does? they show a sale for $165 a week ago when I've had a $220 offer for over a month

does GOAT show sales from other sources like stockX does? they show a sale for $165 a week ago when I've had a $220 offer for over a month
Yea they both pick up sales from eBay and **** like that. Hard to really put much stock in the latest sales. The average works if there's a bunch of sales, but just one sale can be an outlier.

Yea they both pick up sales from eBay and **** like that. Hard to really put much stock in the latest sales. The average works if there's a bunch of sales, but just one sale can be an outlier.
If I recall correctly, you also have no idea what size the sale price was for.

thanks. i figured as much, but wanted to know before I got overly salty :D

Any restock of the red white air max 1 in a size 12 left anywhere? If so any help would be appreciated please. DM me. Thanks

Anyone with a social status update yet? Curious to see if they fulfill my order. Charge is still pending & no shipping confirmation yet.

I'm in the same boat as you gamble. Ordered an 11.5 on Friday, and have received nothing outside of the order confirmation email. I've waited on contacting them partly because I assume they've been hit with lots of orders on a Friday and partly because of juice8732's message:
They took like 3-4 business days when I got og red restock from them last month.

Their website only gives a timeline from after receiving tracking information: "From the time your order is placed we are working as quickly as possible to process your order. Generally, once you receive your tracking information you should see updates within 24-48 hours. If you have not seen movement on your package within 2 days please send us an email [email protected]".

But still, could always try shooting them an email.

I'm sure you saw these:
I actually placed two orders and only the second one shipped. they're probably still processing the oldest orders

my order shipped on Friday afternoon

Back
Top Bottom