THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man those aquas are incredible.

Also, I want everyone to take a min and appreciate the glory that is my LPU. DS Grunge goodness. These just made it into my top 5 I own for sure.

IMG_5506.JPG

These are dope, but it looks like wool mudguard is causing crazy weird creases. So be careful
I agree with the creasing, that's my main reservation. The leather options are a little plain/boring to me on the mud guard. Once ebates goes up, I'll pull the trigger. I've seen very few pictures of the Pendleton's to give it a fair shake. ID's covered on returns?

Last edited:
Anyone else's restock Royals fit more snug than their Reds? Mine do, and that's no bad thing as my Reds have just a tiny bit of slippage around the ankle. Royals fit nice and firm though.

Oh dang now you got me worried.
The only AM1 that I feel more snug compared to others is the Jewel.

Anyone else's restock Royals fit more snug than their Reds? Mine do, and that's no bad thing as my Reds have just a tiny bit of slippage around the ankle. Royals fit nice and firm though.
My reds fit as tight as I can deal with without them being uncomfortable. Do you think I should go a half size up?

i wish we would've seen more mesh AM1s or some more OG cws. the AM97s have had an amazing year so far even though I'm not too big on them (those black/volts are tho)

Just to make sure, YME has their sizing in US right? Didn’t see a 9, still trying to grab one below retail ASAP

Anyone have any info on buying a pair that are a size too small? Going from my TTS 12 to an 11, think it would be too small even with the insoles removed?

megapablo megapablo i think youd be okay with the insole taken out. question is do you want to do that rachet ish? im sure you could easily OOP someone here and scoop this friday. heck, i can help try to scoop one for you if you need.

my geo 102s arrived today from DSM. love that i finally copped a pair of current sneakers under retail. thank you again @singledout from the sneakerRebels crew for helping me out on the DSM drop.

sidenote: idgafffff what anyone says, i still love my varsity blue Qs'.
Geo102s.jpg

megapablo megapablo i think youd be okay with the insole taken out. question is do you want to do that rachet ish? im sure you could easily OOP someone here and scoop this friday. heck, i can help try to scoop one for you if you need.

Geo102s.jpg
Appreciate the help, managed to grab a pair of the OG Blues off of Nike but the reason I'm asking is im trying to find a pair of "The 6" in an 11.5, 12, or even 12.5 but it seems like its a unicorn to find. Plenty of 10s and 11s online though on StockX so I was hoping I could fit somehow into a pair of 11s.

Red & blue fit the same on all my 4 pairs, i'm i the luckiest guy ever? Lol! I love the stock laces but they are too short smh

Back
Top Bottom