THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Made a matching pair or indigos for my wife and I. Mine showed up today. Used a nubuck swoosh to break up the denim a little. I dig it.

IMG_4188.JPG
IMG_4189.JPG

Her initials and our wedding date on the back

Bonus: never thought I'd buy any new pairs of am1s again let alone 11. 2017 has been a little expensive

IMG_4187.JPG

Love the pinnacles! Everything from the box, shape, smell, and colorways. Very underrated line

I have definitely spent WAY too much time comparing shapes...

Attachments

• 20170908_191435.jpg
    20170908_191435.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 20170908_194558.jpg
    20170908_194558.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 71
I don't even know what to say, only that Oneness boutique lost a customer for life.

I placed an order with the Labor Day deal that was going on. Today I finally received the package and immediately knew something was wrong.

I placed an order for the Special Field Air Force 1 and some vans so I was expecting the box to be pretty big but the shipping box was no bigger than a standard Nike box.

I opened it and discovered this.

Enlight39.jpg

IMG_9777.JPG

I called Oneness right away and they told me to contact USPS and dispute it with them.

Anyone have this happened, I paid with PayPal so I'm going through them.

Definitely go straight to PayPal and your CC. Owner is a tool and on NT. Avoid like the plague.

My stockx pair arrived, box messed up, but I never really cared too much about the box.
1504913229605.jpeg 1504913495232.jpeg 1504913554347.jpeg

I think someone mentioned the tongue tag bleeding and i can see it mine. I don't have the 100 so don't know, can't tell the difference, but regardless, these are nice. I'll wait for my son to grow into his and be the corniest, coolest dad dropping him off at school lol

I don't even know what to say, only that Oneness boutique lost a customer for life.

I placed an order with the Labor Day deal that was going on. Today I finally received the package and immediately knew something was wrong.

I placed an order for the Special Field Air Force 1 and some vans so I was expecting the box to be pretty big but the shipping box was no bigger than a standard Nike box.

I opened it and discovered this.

Enlight39.jpg

IMG_9777.JPG

I called Oneness right away and they told me to contact USPS and dispute it with them.

Anyone have this happened, I paid with PayPal so I'm going through them.
Oneness is a terrible terrible shop, I'd never **** with them

Oh no he's pro trump, grab the pitchforks

Now that we voted all that corruption out the media they own is telling you to hate it. Trump is now under an electron microscope of scrutiny which means our country has never been in a better position for its citizens. The second he f's up they'll be all over it like the flies they are. But after all this effort they don't have ****. Yet here you are buying into their bs. I wish you people cared this muchwhen Obama was steady ripping us to shreds, but your overlords didn't command you to so you stayed asleep.
The ignorance
and gullibility is sickening

How do I block?

Nike I am ready, just bring me on board

Drop some simple sh*t like this mockup I just made of an Orange OG layout, with OG materials along with the new cut, and add a little B swoosh for the hell of it.

Guaranteed these would sell out...because I would buy 3 pair myself.

IMG_6492.JPG

Back
Top Bottom