THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_6278.jpg
that denim color :smokin

How long does it take to receive ID's after the order has been placed? I have wanted a clean Denim shoe for ages and these might just fit the bill.

kukubird123 kukubird123 reported you for your username (i'm kidding LOLOL)

and Nike Singapore had the same random AM1 anniversary drop for the royals. No announcement no nothing.

How long does it take to receive ID's after the order has been placed? I have wanted a clean Denim shoe for ages and these might just fit the bill.

Usually 4 weeks but I just placed a order on the 20th and just got th shipped email this morning so if I get them Thursday that'll be 2 weeks to the day. Pretty fast imo

Usually 4 weeks but I just placed a order on the 20th and just got th shipped email this morning so if I get them Thursday that'll be 2 weeks to the day. Pretty fast imo

Cool, thanks. I just took the plunge & ordered some. At the end of the day if the shape aint great then they can go straight back. But, from the photos at least, I like the look of them.

1.png 2.png 3.png

That was my thoughts as well, if the shape isn't right they're prob gonna go back but from the pair that was posted the other day I'm hopeful. :smile:

comparing AMkapi old shape with shoe trees pic vs. that new pair. there is def a difference in shape on the iDs

any suggestions on where to get sail laces for my ocean fogs?
the off white lace swap looks better than the dark blue imo

any suggestions on where to get sail laces for my ocean fogs?
the off white lace swap looks better than the dark blue imo
Most you've seen are the off white laces from outsole.nl but the Converse laces on Nike's site are closer to the the actual texture and look of Nike laces. They have an off white that matches perfect with sail. Do the 45' on Nike bc the 54 are way too long. Here they are:

https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/converse-45-flat-low-top-shoelaces/pid-11215552/pgid-11579247

Back
Top Bottom