THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i agree with this.  the quality isnt bad per se, but the shape and materials used (making them stiff like milans) is a no go.  i sold mine off after having tried to make it work.  i shaved them, reshaped them and did all i could but you cant get away from that banana shape or stiffness.   plus, for 2-3 times worn, it should be more like 190-200 shipped.  only reason dude got a leg to stand on is the recent hype that drove the prices back up a bit. 
Thanks for the insight. The shoes ended up being sold.

Appreciate everyone's input in here.

Pinnacles need to hurry and be on sale 8)

they've been "on sale" numerous times already....

just last wk heads copped off dope-factory basically 2 for 1 prices.

don't hold your breath for them ever being on "sale" off ndc but there have been various coupons codes & links to spots w/sales over the past few wks.

The mushrooms & artic pinks were available via lapstone & hammer 2 wks ago w/30% off codes.

pay attention to this thread and you'll come up on them for cheap eventually.

don't hold your breath for them ever being on "sale" off ndc but there have been various coupons codes & links to spots w/sales over the past few wks.

The mushrooms & artic pinks were available via lapstone & hammer 2 wks ago w/30% off codes.

What? When did that happen?!

Thanks man but life/work have kept me busy and I'm not a daily on NT anymore....I'll peek every now and then..Thanks for the info though!! REP.

arctic pinks with 30% ?  i never saw anything about it in here otherwise i would have doubled up :O 

Finally came up on a pair of patch Paris. 157 shipped not bad considering.

Yeah this thread def moves waaaaay more than it did say 6mo's ago but pop in every day or two and read back and you'll catch the knowledge that is dropped/shared between the bs sizing question that plague every air max thread lately lol.

edit:
WELCOME BACK THE KNOWLEDGE GOD HIMSELF....

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
Got these in today. Details are awesome.

dblplay12: The sneaker is made from the the same premium leather as a baseball glove but instead of the usual brown leather, this sneaker features premium white baseball glove leather. Other nice details include his number, #40 on the inner tongue, a play on an image of a pitch into his surname “王” on the top side of the tongue and of course gold baseball like stitching through out the sneaker. Look for this sneaker at Nike Taiwan retailers on Friday, July 10th.

Got these in today. Details are awesome.

dblplay12: The sneaker is made from the the same premium leather as a baseball glove but instead of the usual brown leather, this sneaker features premium white baseball glove leather. Other nice details include his number, #40 on the inner tongue, a play on an image of a pitch into his surname “王” on the top side of the tongue and of course gold baseball like stitching through out the sneaker. Look for this sneaker at Nike Taiwan retailers on Friday, July 10th.

needs more mudguard, but its nice other wise

Pinnacles got here, first air maxes. Doubt yall will notice but the right shoe mudguard right where the big toe sits is slightly squared and gives a less round look on foot little disappointed, the left shoe looks absolutely as I hoped for though

Pinnacles got here, first air maxes. Doubt yall will notice but the right shoe mudguard right where the big toe sits is slightly squared and gives a less round look on foot little disappointed, the left shoe looks absolutely as I hoped for though
U think this is a problem? I wish my pair was this good! My left shoe has such a square that when on feet there appears a big gap in the toebox. Its so annoying im not keeping them. I ll post a pic later , u will see what i mean. Have to work now.

Back
Top Bottom