THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I was definitely referring to Pokemon ... didn't even now Dragon Quest was a thing lol.

Nice to see that shape is in full effect!!

That's my photo, the translucent sole just ruins it for me
mean.gif

Would much rather have the sails
They actually credited you bro

So if they were at Undftd, which I believe, I would also expect a few pairs to have ended up on Ebay already for $$$. I don't see any....

So if they were at Undftd, which I believe, I would also expect a few pairs to have ended up on Ebay already for $$$. I don't see any....
Yeah, me too. I asked the employee when they got them and they said the day before, he didn't know much besides that..

I'm super late on these, but I finally got the atmos x AM 1 Elephant! Had to pay resale price, obviously... But whatevs.

Been wearing them for 4 days straight now. So in love.

Also made an on-feet video:

I'm super late on these, but I finally got the atmos x AM 1 Elephant! Had to pay resale price, obviously... But whatevs.

Been wearing them for 4 days straight now. So in love.

Also made an on-feet video:

Nice!

I know this has been asked many time but how do these fit? TTS or would you say they run big?

4 days of wear on those atmos, how's the toe box looking?
I've worn my pair for a cumulative week - toe box leather is prone to creasing. Not a bad thing but if for those that are OCD about that sort of stuff, you might have a fit.

So much so that my doubled up pair actually came with some creasing as a result of poorly packed tissue.

Yea I've worn my Atmos at least a dozen times and I don't have much creasing at all. I use a shoe tree between wears so that may help.

Back
Top Bottom