THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

looks like the 15% cash back on Nike is the best i'm gonna get. So .5 down for these or TTS? 
nerd.gif
 only AM1 i currently have are the old patch ones. went TTS (9.5) and slightly tight
TTS for me on Jade, Fogs & Mushroom

.5 down on Black and Sail because of the leather

i dont get why mushroom and pink pinnacles are more hyped the the blacks and the sails , i ve hold all of them in my hands and the sails and blacks are far superior to the other CWs. 

^you ain't lying.

I own all them and doubled up on sails & jades but I wear the blacks almost daily.

legit perfect sneaker

Any wide footers out there know if the Master's and Atmos run TTS?
Masters, yes. Can't speak on the Atmos.

Sidenote: Can you guys recommend the best brand for no show socks? Ones that don't slide off of the back of your foot after a few steps.

Depends what you mean by TTS.

My TTS is US 8 cos that's what I wear in most shoes.

Better to compare sizes with different shoes to get the best idea how you should size.

NB 997 - 8

NB 998 - 7.5

NB1500 - 8

GL3 - 8-8.5

GLV - 8.5

Shadow 5k - 8

Shadow 6k - 8

UB 1.0 - 8.5

UB 2.0/3.0 - 8

Flyknit Racer - 8.5

AM1 Pinnacles - 8

AM1 Anniversary - 8
So your TTS in all other AM1's (and also AM90, AM95 I assume) is an 8 too?

My TTS is all AM1, AM90 & AM95 is a UK9....but I was able to go down to 8.5 with all of the mens Pinnacles. They feel extremely snug without feeling too tight. I have the wmns Mushrooms in a TTS 9 and they feel like I could have gone down a half in them too.

I was just wondering if this new shape AM1 means that they fit roomier in general across the range, meaning if this rumoured August Anniversary restock happens I could go down a half in those too.

Last edited:
Last edited:
L&H will honor the discount regardless of what the site says...

used it to cop footscapes back in march and had the same disclaimer

Not sure if it will let you check out but you can try if you want these. Says they are excluded but check out page is accepting LH30 for 30% off. I don't want them so didn't try to complete checkout.

good looking out. if i didnt have a pair, i'd be all over it.

repped

great intro price for those that dont have pinnacle and wanna grab a pair.

Last edited:
$122 shipped from L&H ain't that bad. Thinking about those arctic pinks for that price now [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] Thanks for the lookout repped!!

So your TTS in all other AM1's (and also AM90, AM95 I assume) is an 8 too?

My TTS is all AM1, AM90 & AM95 is a UK9....but I was able to go down to 8.5 with all of the mens Pinnacles. They feel extremely snug without feeling too tight. I have the wmns Mushrooms in a TTS 9 and they feel like I could have gone down a half in them too.

I was just wondering if this new shape AM1 means that they fit roomier in general across the range, meaning if this rumoured August Anniversary restock happens I could go down a half in those too.
Nike's weird; 5 years ago I used to wear 8.5 in most pairs from AM1-97, but recent years it's gone down to an 8.

I think Nike's sizing in general for the air max range has changed, at least for me.

Nike's weird; 5 years ago I used to wear 8.5 in most pairs from AM1-97, but recent years it's gone down to an 8.
I think Nike's sizing in general for the air max range has changed, at least for me.

same for me. all my old AM90s from 2010 are a size 9 but the AM1s I've copped lately feel a tad too big.

Pulled the trigger on the pink Pinnacles now after NDC UK got a full size restock. Resistance was futile. Although I have viewed them at first hand in a store I will see how they look in my hands over a number of days before deciding whether they are a keeper. I've never owned, or even wanted to own, a pink shoe before but there is just something about these that I like.

Alternatively, I may have just developed an obsession with Pinnacles after copping the 6 other colourways.....

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on the pink Pinnacles now after NDC UK got a full size restock. Resistance was futile. Although I have viewed them at first hand in a store I will see how they look in my hands over a number of days before deciding whether they are a keeper. I've never owned, or even wanted to own, a pink shoe before but there is just something about these that I like.

Alternatively, I may have just developed an obsession with Pinnacles after copping the 6 other colourways.....
I like the pink pinnacles as well. The pink doesn't look too loud so I wouldn't have a problem rocking these

Copped the AM1 Men's Mushroom. I have to admit, the colorway is fire on feet and the quality is a1. I went half a size down from my TTS.

anybody have a lead on the wmns mushrooms in a sz 11( i wear a men 9)? Seems like every site is dry up on sizes

EDIT:

Went to Kith after work yesterday & the biggest size they had was a wmns 10. Tried them on & they do seems a bit snugged but I said hell with it, I scoop them up for retail. Now I just need to do a lace swap & they'll be set to rock.

Last edited:
Not sure if it will let you check out but you can try if you want these. Says they are excluded but check out page is accepting LH30 for 30% off. I don't want them so didn't try to complete checkout.

https://www.lapstoneandhammer.com/collections/nike/products/859554_200

pink
https://www.lapstoneandhammer.com/collections/nike/products/859554_600

That last size of the Mushrooms are calling me... or life is giving me a test considering how many freaking shoes I bought in the last two months. >:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom