THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ole Nike pulled a fast one on me. After the Anniversary pairs dropped, they dropped the og red in big kids and little kids sizes. Smallest was 10C. I picked up a pair for my pregnant wife knowing kid won't wear it for 3-4 years. Now Nike is dropping true toddler sizes. Not sure on the smallest size but I'm going to assume 2C bc they make hard bottom J's that small. Odd that little kids and big kids have Ultra soles and toddler have og sole but whatever. If anyone sees these in the states on Europe, please pot or PM me. Atmos is only spot I've seen them and shipping was nasty.

Style Code: 919890-101

Last edited:
Ole Nike pulled a fast one on me. After the Anniversary pairs dropped, they dropped the og red in big kids and little kids sizes. Smallest was 10C. I picked up a pair for my pregnant wife knowing kid won't wear it for 3-4 years. Now Nike is dropping true toddler sizes. Not sure on the smallest size but I'm going to assume 2C bc they make hard bottom J's that small. Odd that little kids and big kids have Ultra soles and toddler have og sole but whatever. If anyone sees these in the states on Europe, please pot or PM me. Atmos is only spot I've seen them and shipping was nasty.

i would skip 2c/3c as advice. your kid might not even be wearing shoes at that point. i think i got my son 4c in infra 90's and he never had them on. now hes 2.5 and still in like a 6c.

Leetroy Jenkins Leetroy Jenkins awww man I'm hurt bro.

I hate to ask cause people be dropping dimes on me left and right for "trying to solicit sales blah blah" and I catch warnings from the mods so I'm not trying to rustle any jimmies

i would skip 2c/3c as advice. your kid might not even be wearing shoes at that point. i think i got my son 4c in infra 90's and he never had them on. now hes 2.5 and still in like a 6c.
My kid will flex in the hospital nursery. Honestly don't care if they ever wear them regularly, I just want some baby pics of Peanut and I in matching shoes. I'll probably pick up something like a 6c as well. Between the 2C, 6C, and 10C, they should be good on og reds until they are 5 or so.

I don't even have kids but I'll buy the occasional toddler shoe just because lol.

That 2C is looking tempting but not for $70 CAD :x

@troyaleksander awww man I'm hurt bro.

I hate to ask cause people be dropping dimes on me left and right for "trying to solicit sales blah blah" and I catch warnings from the mods so I'm not trying to rustle any jimmies
Feel free to slide into my DMs (keep it PG lolol) if there's anything on NDC CA you're eyeing.

Might work out in your favor if currency exchange is friendly!

https://www.footlocker.fr/fr/p/nike...2804#!searchCategory=enfants/bebes/chaussures

@troyaleksander thank you bro!

I'll def keep you in mind for any future ndc ca needs, appreciate it greatly.
nthat.gif
we're all here to cook and lols. 
smokin.gif

Happened only on UK site..US said they wouldn't confirm. Dropped this afternoon, pages deleted but show up in most popular  

Have not dropped atmos

Last edited:
I can't remember who got these a while ago and removed the 8 & 7. What was it that they used acetone? I forgot. I just got them and want to remove them also

Back
Top Bottom