THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man I hope my atmos fit fine. I usually wear size 9. Bought a pair at 8.5 cuz my 2017 sport blue size 9 felt long. Ty Nike

has anyone else gotten the invite to the Soho Air preview event on saturday night? Any idea what's there to purchase besides the vapormax?

Check you're nike+
the info says to check out the vapormax but who knows they may have a surprise too. are you reserving a spot? i may go to check out if anything 

Nike sent me a reserve! Got excited that it might have been for Masters!
mean.gif
  Wamp!   Lol

the info says to check out the vapormax but who knows they may have a surprise too. are you reserving a spot? i may go to check out if anything 
The purchase events usually have some interesting things (i'm not talking about sneakeasy).  

I've already gone in 3x on the vapormax (1 ID, 1 pre-order for plats, one draw win at sneakeasy), Id love to pick up the black ones early.

Even more importantly, would be good to put all my hopes to bed around restocks and just get some clarity.

Man I hope my atmos fit fine. I usually wear size 9. Bought a pair at 8.5 cuz my 2017 sport blue size 9 felt long. Ty Nike
You should be good since it's a leather toebox. Keep us posted if they fit nice cause Im curious myself. Not that ill ever have a pair 
mean.gif

I was afraid myself too about the sizing, but TTS with thin socks fit perfect. A half size down could work but a little bit to tight for me i think.

The purchase events usually have some interesting things (i'm not talking about sneakeasy).  

I've already gone in 3x on the vapormax (1 ID, 1 pre-order for plats, one draw win at sneakeasy), Id love to pick up the black ones early.

Even more importantly, would be good to put all my hopes to bed around restocks and just get some clarity.
okay cool this isn't a sneakeasy event so hopefully they do something dope but we'll just have to see 

You feel they both fit TTS?
Fit is the same as the OG pair, for AM1 I use to go a half size down then they changed the shape so I went TTS for newer AM1. I did notice the 2017 pair had more padding on the tongue and cushioning inside compared to the OG, it didn't make it more snug for me though.

For example, my OG Atmos, Volt Air Max Days are an 8.5, The Six AM1 and more recent NikeID AM1 are 9 (and fit snug on me), for everything else I'm a 9 (AM90, 95, AM0, Flyknit Trainers/Racers, Roshe etc). Glad I stuck with my original size for these. 

Last edited:
Are the prices higher in Japan for Atmos AM1s? My cousin's boy is out there right now and he said he'd look out for me 
nerd.gif

If they are still around $500 then, I'll say pass.

Last edited:

Are the prices higher in Japan for Atmos AM1s? My cousin's boy is out there right now and he said he'd look out for me 
nerd.gif

If they are still around $500 then, I'll say pass.
Prices in Japan are around 320-380 for every size, I went and bought my 9.5 for 350. I use yahoo auctions.

Back
Top Bottom