THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

OG Blue DSML 
nthat.gif

First of all - AWESOME! These are by fare the best I've seen! I mean usual they look like someone tried to take every color and option available lol

But I couldn't do it (or even pay it) - change 60 Parts and over 455 options in 2 hours? Sh*t, I need for a regular ID like 3-4 hours!
I ended up staying in there for about 4 HOURS! They didn't have anyone after me, I would have stayed longer but my wife was running on empty and she was dunzo, not having it haha

Just pulled the trigger on the last sz 11 Iced Jade Pinnacles from DMSNYC just now.

I know people have been saying go half size down but I opted to go my standard size because of my wide feet.

Very stoked to get these in!

Do these joints come with extra laces or am I gonna have to source my own sail laces?

Just pulled the trigger on the last sz 11 Iced Jade Pinnacles from DMSNYC just now.

I know people have been saying go half size down but I opted to go my standard size because of my wide feet.

Do these joints come with extra laces or am I gonna have to source my own sail laces?
Gonna have to get your own laces - Outsole has a great pair on their site that myself and @dblplay1212  both scooped 

no extra laces and tts is also ok! jades are wonderful!

Atmos changes their check out system, so those who wants the all red and all blue joint can check out thru PayPal immediately now.

Curious, for those of you who got your normal AM1 size for the OG Anniversaries, are you guys just living with the extra space or trying to size swap down?

Back
Top Bottom