THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

In what universe are Detroit and NY not in the same time zone?
laugh.gif

So I guess it's confirmed by now US voters aren't getting those reserve emails... what a great air max day :lol:

Yea but is that confirmed they got the pack though? It doesn't make any freaking sense to raffle the am1 but do the pack fcfs
21 mercer im just going off what I read in this thread, but they are shady.  but I heard last weekend they released at 7am and I seen someone on a fb group selling pairs of the blues for 21 mercer.

Yea they released the blue am, but those ain't the pack though, doesn't guarantee they'd get the pack but I wouldn't be surprised if they do wind up dropping the pack. I just don't wanna go there in the middle of the night for no reason

In what universe are Detroit and NY not in the same time zone? :lol:

On topic:

Size SKUs are up at Solebox, but the site won't let you cart early...shipping to the US is $56 anyway.

Never ordered from there before and wasn't expecting it to be that high but I'd say it's worth it at this point. They also charge tax.

size 14s seem rare and they're going for 600 pre release... kind of worried of a 500 dollar price tag
First few days I think most sizes will fetch that amount, shoe should settle in the three range unless you have an obscure size which should maintain weight

First few days I think most sizes will fetch that amount, shoe should settle in the three range unless you have an obscure size which should maintain weight

Hopefully it comes to high 3s, might have to pull the trigger on a 14 soon though

Can anyone explain to me how HOUSTON doesn't have any Niketown's?
San Diego doesn't either
mean.gif

We got NIke outlets only
embarassed.gif
Got a Nike running store at Fashion Valley that's weak in SD lol; they never have anything. I just moved from Houston after living there 9 years and consider it home now. I really don't think there's an excuse why there isn't a Nike Store outside the outlets. 4th largest city in the city in the U.S. and not too far off Chicago in terms of population and nothing. But to be honest, Houston has historically been more of a Jordan market, so you'd be hard pressed to even find a boutique. Stitch and Trace didn't even pop up till I moved and they're originally from the Santa Monica area. You could hardly find GR Asics, Saucony, etc up until about 2, 3 years ago.

Can anyone explain to me how HOUSTON doesn't have any Niketown's?
Dallas does [emoji]128512[/emoji]

I rarely join IG raffles but for the pack I had to as there are only 2 boutiques carrying them in Toronto but tonight I just got drawn for a size 10!!!

I'm so stoked.

2PM can't come sooner

:smokin

Last edited:
this is 350 for 7-11. 400 for 12-13 and who knows for 14 and up.  my prediction once all the pairs are in circulation.

Back
Top Bottom