THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yep. People say that they want huge production runs and then clown shoes that "sit." People are never happy.
Yea I prefer it like this, may not catch everything now but when I do I respect the shoe more.
Just like them og red and blues, they dropped so many times and nobody looked at em twice but the one time they make em real limited everyone comes out the woodworks like they an air max head :lol:
Get outta here with that bull ****

Update on Sports Lab drop. You get a ticket to hold your place in line. You put your hand inside another box to pull out a number. That number designates your place in line and the time for you to pick up your shoes. If you pull a blank ticket like I did well your $#** out of luck. My friend won a place in line but it's in the 400 range so the likelihood of them having his size or let alone pairs left is unlikely. It's was a great experience but a Big L for me being from overseas.

Yea I prefer it like this, may not catch everything now but when I do I respect the shoe more.
Just like them og red and blues, they dropped so many times and nobody looked at em twice but the one time they make em real limited everyone comes out the woodworks like they an air max head :lol:

QFT

Yep. People say that they want huge production runs and then clown shoes that "sit." People are never happy.
I am not the norm I guess but I have copped every remastered color that has released so far! Didn't care if its limited or not. Of course I don't have Red or Blue right now because they decided to make them hard to get but I wouldn't have cared if they made a million.

Update on Sports Lab drop. You get a ticket to hold your place in line. You put your hand inside another box to pull out a number. That number designates your place in line and the time for you to pick up your shoes. If you pull a blank ticket like I did well your $#** out of luck. My friend won a place in line but it's in the 400 range so the likelihood of them having his size or let alone pairs left is unlikely. It's was a great experience but a Big L for me being from overseas.
So why would you need to pick up two tickets? That doesn't make any sense

I do enjoy the thrill of the hunt, but it also gets old when you hit nothing but L's all the time lol

The brght side is I save wayyy more money

Just like them og red and blues, they dropped so many times and nobody looked at em twice but the one time they make em real limited everyone comes out the woodworks like they an air max head
laugh.gif

Yea I copped the OG blues back in 11 from Nike Factory lol

For all the LA heads, seems like a no go, if you aren't already camping at one of the boutiques, right?

I've heard Undftd and Bait have stupid long lines already. 

Wonder if it's worth even checking out Blends or either of the Nike's (Grove/SM).

For all the LA heads, seems like a no go, if you aren't already camping at one of the boutiques, right?

I've heard Undftd and Bait have stupid long lines already. 

Wonder if it's worth even checking out Blends or either of the Nike's (Grove/SM).
They haven't tweeted anything so if it's either a release at the pop up tomorrow or at a later time.

Mos718 Mos718 works like any other release as in you just click and try to buy but you aren't competing for the fcfs sizes, in theory its random and they only change every x click

I've yet to hit on a draw

Back
Top Bottom