THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So ExtraButter is running a IG raffle where you need to post up a picture of you favourite Air Max to enter... I posted up my Stash Air Max BW and tagged him in it and he actually liked the picture... So even if I end up empty handed this weekend... I'll have that
roll.gif

:lol: bruh if the ATMOS won because of MOST votes, you really expect NIKE to reward ALL THOSE people who voted?.. that's ridiculous if you ask me.
this

I know it would be difficult process, but if I didnt vote for the Atmos 1, why should I have the same chance of buying them as someone who voted and wanted them.

Smh at the 3 or 4 dudes who said they won, but aren't picking up the shoes. I don't understand your thought process. Why block someone else from getting the shoes knowing ur not gonna pic em up?
Employee is gonna snipe them.

Had they not won and were super limited, I bet they wouldve definitely tried to buy them. While it is stupid for them to even put in their name, at least they will go to somebody else who more than likely wants them.

Careful now, they might give you the chance to buy them next year if you vote enough times.

:lol: Good Point, but all of them will be an easy pass regardless.

Sean Wotherspoon gets my vote.

Had this month not been so full of Ls given the new shape, I wouldve voted for him. But at this point, I just dont care about the stupid vote and wont support it in a positive manner. Im very salty right now, and obviously not happy with the way things have transpired.

Last edited:
yo anyone go to nyc atmos just now seen they giving out wristbands is it worth the trip im like a hour away 

Had this month not been so full of Ls given the new shape, I wouldve voted for him. But at this point, I just dont care about the stupid vote and wont support it in a positive manner. Im very salty right now, and obviously not happy with the way things have transpired.

I know it's easy to just get caught up in the Ls, but this month still isn't over just yet. Keep you're head up b.

I know it's easy to just get caught up in the Ls, but this month still isn't over just yet. Keep you're head up b.

I was trying, but Im just pessimistic at this point because everything points to this being a ploy by Nike to try and sell that garbage 2.0 and every other shoe releasing this month as well.

Moscow, Amsterdam, Seoul (without the description :lol:), Mexico City, and Sean would all be purchased if released.

Beijing with the Buzz Light years tho. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom