THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Don't know about you guys but NDC in Canada is still widely available.

I don't see it selling out here. Runner hype/culture in EU is just insane - prolly why its selling out over there.

I see it sitting in NA for some time.

The fact the 2.0 are available everywhere and are selling out, am I missing something lol?

Nike's hype ploy with the og models worked a treat. They've just sold a tonne of ultra for full sale price in a matter of hours on the back of it.

i got the flyknit version of these for $60, rather wear those then these 2.0s. props if ya ate though. my HOA's will also hold me down. 

Got 1 off FNL using a WC coupon for my older brother. He wore the OGs to death. So this is the next best thing I can get him without breaking the bank.

BRB

Bout to pull up on Nike.

At least you don't have to shave or iron the 2.0s... Steam roller might sort the funky sole tho, or get the elephant to step on em.

people happy to get the ultra

I've seen it all now

I'm actually glad I grabbed these. I buy shoes for me though and the tongue and sticker set was a nice touch and I'm happy to add them. But it's crazy how hard it's been to get a lot of these air max this month. I really wish instead of the ultra they would've did this to the Zero. But I'm happy none the less.

I wound up copping 2.0 off FNL using WC reward , it pushed me over $200 so I'll get another reward , I'll just use as beaters since I have taken the L on the og and will on the Atmos

Ppl started to camp out ytd for the atmos in my city ... Wanted to as well got hit with a virus infection rip so I'm ready for the online L :/

This - I've never been a fan of all the space age crap.. Each to their own I guess. 

The original am1 was space age tech in 1987 no?

Also if you're not an air max 1 historian the ultra looks like a nice shoe for $130. Guys realize we live in a time where people pay resale for an Alexander wang sock with boost. I get that everyone in this thread prefers the og, but you'd think the ultra was lined with razer blades the way everyone talks about it.

Back
Top Bottom