THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hmmmmm...I might be out of luck. I got an email from PayPal saying I submitted the order. But nothing from JD. My order status does say "authorized" on JD's site, but if everone is getting confirmations, sounds like I missed out. Oh well.
If you have an order #, you should be fine. Just have to wait for it to process.

Hmmmmm...I might be out of luck. I got an email from PayPal saying I submitted the order. But nothing from JD. My order status does say "authorized" on JD's site, but if everone is getting confirmations, sounds like I missed out. Oh well.

Just b patient..I submitted two orders already because I ordered a wrong size then re-ordered again my correct size..and I got two confirmations within minutes of submittin payment..first order took a few mins..but both mine are authorised on JD's site so I'm assumin we're both good..

Who has experience with orderin from JD?

Even though I just got my 10% off of HHV, now I'm salty you guys found it them for even dirt cheaper
ohwell.gif

They released the other shoes in the pack on RD, today was the first time JD put the AM1 Milans online.

Wow, yeah cos I checked The mornIng all the euro spots dropped and nothing haha, smooth JD.

I won't actually believe I have them until JD sends me some shipping info, but I did get an order number very quickly :nerd:

Sizes have blacked out since I ordered earlier, fingers crossed. A certain site hasn't picked up this bit of info yet luckily.

Last edited:
so stoked....

snagged to pairs of 12's which i was hoping were uk sizes and in fact are...

i rock a 13 and have not even seen these in 13 on ebay or any other shops that sold out..

i thank u on SC, but thanks once again..

Sizes have blacked out since I ordered earlier, fingers crossed. A certain site hasn't picked up this bit of info yet luckily.

Haha KD? I'll admit, seeing sizes still up has me worried they might oversell, but at the same, time, how many poeple know JD went live. :nerd:

so annoyed. probably one of the first to realise JD were stocked and swore i completed my order as a guest.

phoned them up and they have no recollection of my order and 12's are gone.

heart broken!
mean.gif

so stoked....

snagged to pairs of 12's which i was hoping were uk sizes and in fact are...

i rock a 13 and have not even seen these in 13 on ebay or any other shops that sold out..

i thank u on SC, but thanks once again..
when did you get the 12s?!

I phoned them about an order I placed 3+ hours ago and received no confirmatoin e-mail, and they said they have no recollection of my order, garghh!! :frown:

This all seems strange to me.  They still have all sizes up except 3.  I ordered a 7.5 almost an hour ago, and received a confirmation email.  I didn't think any store got that big of a stock to support an hour live online. Hopefully everyone gets a tracking number. 

What I wouldn't give for a pair of sz 11 Ben drurys hold tights.

Pray for Me. I have been searching for months.

Haha KD? I'll admit, seeing sizes still up has me worried they might oversell, but at the same, time, how many poeple know JD went live. :nerd:
Yes indeed. If they caught wind of this, stock would evaporate in a flash.

Firstly, Great post, if you haven't been already - Welcome to NT and the world of air max 1's.

Secondly, what happened to JD? Did they not release on RD or did they re-stock?

Thridly (not a word), *birdman hand rub.gif* @ the free international shipping :smokin

Thanks AIR. Love this CW so I had to get em. JD never released on Sat. and I was waiting patiently until it did bc of free ship.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom