THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not sure what the picture is of....doubt its an actual 2017 "sample" although suppoesedley people had their hands on the new sample over last weekend.

A Black and White photo doesn't do much justice.

As far as I can judge I would not see Woei as the type of guy/shop that would post any bull**** about this.
And I'm pretty sure samples of 2017 models are already around.

So let the hype begin. You can already bet that the first release with that shape will sell out.

Not sure what the picture is of....doubt its an actual 2017 "sample" although suppoesedley people had their hands on the new sample over last weekend.

A Black and White photo doesn't do much justice.
Nike will probably fix the shape and then put it on an Ultra sole.

there goes my money, i was trying to not buy kicks anymore every month and i finally succeeded this year

and now they come with this ish and suck me back into the cyclone
laugh.gif

but it still doesnt look like the toebox from a pre 2009 AM1 it got more the shape from the HF imo

Last edited:

its finally time for bespokes for me next year
IF, huge if...this all happens and iDs and bespokes get same treatment. I will be making 2 more bespokes...minimum.

I've actually been holding off on my second design in hopes of something like this happening...now I sit and wait.

AND...with the recent news on Chicago getting a Nikelab, I am REALLLLLY crossing my fingers that the bespoke program will be available there.

An hour and a half car ride is much better than a 12 hour one 
mean.gif

shape is all that held me back from bespokes this yr. those soho exclusive corks give you an idea of what to expect for 1k from mercer. If that shape posted is what we get then I'm breaking the bank this spring lol.

Besides the toebox...the real question is, will we see a return of the big mudguard thats straight and in line with the swoosh
probably not, nike only like to make minor changes to their product and if it will cost them extra material/money they will stay away from it, the new shape from the 2017/2018 Air Max 1 will probably look like this, but then manufactured with leather, suede etc etc

Last edited:
i have a 4 pairs of new shaped AM1 in my mind that im thinking about to sell these upcoming months

the shape sucked anyway, better to buy something else with the money then let them sit in my storage to collect dust

The last ones I remember with a really decent shape before that  were the HOA pack, and the elephants... Still would sell milans, fbs etc for new better shaped AM1s

Back
Top Bottom