THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

insoles are already the same since the early 90s
Thank you. Now do you know of an insole that would match up well to an OG one from a Greystone?
nerd.gif

I can't believe I finally have these in hand. They are better than I even hoped for. You can tell they've only been worn a couple times but they've been in storage for a long time and are a little dingy so I'm sending them to Jason Markk to get done right. Left toe has a light stain and right outside swoosh has a small spot but I think both will come out. Gotta find insoles too. But damn man I actually have them in a size 11.

those still word a crap load of money, i think you still have payed $400-$500 for them if its not more
As always, you're dead on. $475 shipped. Honestly, I would have paid more if he asked more. I wanted these bad and finding them in an 11 was difficult. I messaged him 4 minutes after he posted them and told him to send invoice to my PayPal before I even looked to see what he was asking for them.

pulled the trigger on the cognac design i posted. couldnt go with the darker brown after seeing the pic of the huaraches with it.

As always, you're dead on. $475 shipped. Honestly, I would have paid more if he asked more. I wanted these bad and finding them in an 11 was difficult. I messaged him 4 minutes after he posted them and told him to send invoice to my PayPal before I even looked to see what he was asking for them.
few years ago i saw a worn pair in size 11.5 that went for 650 euro
eek.gif
and that pair was

not even in the same condition as yours, the condition was more like 8.7/9 out of 10

few years ago i saw a worn pair in size 11.5 that went for 650 euro
eek.gif
and that pair was

not even in the same condition as yours, the condition was more like 8.7/9 out of 10
They are impossible to find over a 10! This is the only one I saw in about 9 months of looking. I'd love to somehow see the production numbers by size. I saw 2-3 size 9-10 but that was it. @SingledOut also has an 11. I swear we have 20% of the 11's on the planet.

I'm not very good on x/10 scale. What would you say mine are? I'll also get your opinion after I get them cleaned up. I really want to get them as close to mint as possible.

One last thing, any advice on where to get insoles? I really want white with the red Nike Air logo to be close to OG is possible.

And I didn't notice this really until I put them on my shelf tonight but it's funny seeing the change in design over the years. Look how much the heel has risen over the years. It jumped between 04 to 07.

03, 04, 07, 15

Random question... best place to buy shoe laces? Looking for white with red tips to go into Patta Cords. OG's were lost.

I'm not very good on x/10 scale. What would you say mine are? I'll also get your opinion after I get them cleaned up. I really want to get them as close to mint as possible. One last thing, any advice on where to get insoles? I really want white with the red Nike Air logo to be close to OG is possible.
i would try to find a pair of 2012 OG reds and 2nd choice will OG red fk am1 the condition from your pair i would rate 9.8 out of 10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom