THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Upcoming wms

Heads up for UK readers. Just went onto the site to treat myself to some Will IDs and went for a Dark Cinder Pair with Cognac Midsoles and Gum Outsole, which look very nice. 

I noticed that the standard ID options are in the sale, albeit only a few pounds cheaper. However, if you use code XMAS 16, it knocks 30% off and using Quidco (cash back site) you get a further 22.5% off. That brings the price of the standard IDs down to 65 pounds, which given that normal Air Max's retail for 100 pounds (in rip off Britain) is some deal. 

[LIST]
Wed
[/LIST]
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2240053/width/700/height/700

Is this black upper and outsole with barkroot laces and midsole? I am torn between dark cinder and cognac theme with a gum outsole. I wasn't into these so much but the embossed cow on the heel made it unique.

Today:

Can someone confirm if the upper is Dark Cinder or Cognac and if the midsole Black or Dark Cinder?

I am thinking Cognac upper and Dark Cinder midsole.

Cheers
i would say thats the cognac color with dark cinder midsole.  the laces im a bit thrown on.  idk, these colors are F'ed up. 

Picked these up yesterday at Atmos in Shibuya while on vacation. Walked in and saw these sitting on the shelf so I bought them without any hesitation.

Last edited:

Nice and clean @unseen

Did you ever make a video on how youre reshaping the toe box? 
no i did not.  i figured theres enough out there that mine will just be a regurgitation.  these by far take shape the best.  i guess the toebox material was cut short enough and the mud guard held up without creasing.  

Last edited:

no i did not.  i figured theres enough out there that mine will just be a regurgitation.  these by far take shape the best.  i guess the toebox material was cut short enough and the mud guard held up without creasing.  
You doing it with an iron?

You doing it with an iron?
for a majority of applications.  with tumbled leather or low burn temp materials, i'll use a hand steamer and elbow grease. the trick to it is setting up the shape with the appropriate materials and shape.  if you dont stuff it enough, it will crease, if you overstuff it, it wont take shape as well.  

Back
Top Bottom