THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Didn't check out of disappointment, now it's RIP my wallet
mean.gif
sorry bro, we'll appreciate seeing them when they are done if that helps? 
laugh.gif

Planning on steaming my pair this weekend. How long did yous let the steam hit each shoe for? And after steaming them yous just put them on for a while?

It really depends how much you need to shrink them. My flyknit racers loosened up over time, I steamed them over a pot of boiling water for 60-90 seconds, then put them on and they fit great again.

Planning on steaming my pair this weekend. How long did yous let the steam hit each shoe for? And after steaming them yous just put them on for a while?
Just steam them until they are slightly moist and put them on directly after until they dry.

I steamed mine whilst on my foot. Worked great. Probably 45 seconds to a minute on each shoe....just moving it around the toe area. Hell, I even went all around to the back of my shoe

I steamed mine whilst on my foot. Worked great. Probably 45 seconds to a minute on each shoe....just moving it around the toe area. Hell, I even went all around to the back of my shoe

Did the same. Not as long though. Whole process took less than ten minutes.

thought the shoetree is the same. Anyway, thx and how it's said in the States: "lession learned"
wink.gif

just to let you know, a lot of those air max IG accounts like airmaxdaily, airmaxalways and airmaxwhatever etc, are runned by amateuristic noobs that doesnt knows anything about air max, if you ask them a simple air max trivia question like ''what is the first air max that have 3M materials on them? '' they will probably all tell you that is was the AM95
laugh.gif
what is not the correct anwser

Back
Top Bottom