THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

it could just be the material combo. I got leather with the wool.they have a lot of room at the toe that it could pass as .5 size for me and i have wide feet too lol

Dang those do look big. And Ima 9.5 as well. Oh man....I'm picky about size so I really hope these leathers fit well.

Also, here are both mine from last season.

TTS for me my friend. They were a bit stuff the first couple wears but after wearing em in the snow a bunch they feel great and still look new! Love em!
love how this dude only comes around during pendleton season.  complete ghost the rest of the year.  a real contributor... 
happy.gif

thanks for the info, i think ima wait to see if any additional options come out.  if not, just do 1 pair of denim pendys. 

love how this dude only comes around during pendleton season.  complete ghost the rest of the year.  a real contributor... :D

thanks for the info, i think ima wait to see if any additional options come out.  if not, just do 1 pair of denim pendys. 

Lol always firing shots eh? Its true though, I do love pendleton season. But I've been around haha.

The truth is I try hard not to spend money so sometimes I disconnect from thread. But always find my way back 8)

Last edited:
Props to unseen. He's been steadily answering questions...posting pics and everything.

He's the real MVP

Thank you guys. I appreciate the sentiment.

Lol always firing shots eh? Its true though, I do love pendleton season. But I've been around haha.

The truth is I try hard not to spend money so sometimes I disconnect from thread. But always find my way back 8)

You know it! I should stay away myself this month. Who knows what am1s coming down the pike, that I'll need to spend on.

Last edited:
Thank you guys. I appreciate the sentiment.
You know it! I should stay away myself this month. Who knows what am1s coming down the pike, that I'll need to spend on.
For Real....

Fall/Winter is always pretty dope. 

Last edited:

Just ordered these, the black denim on the Pendletons is so nice.

i still get loads of compliments on my pair from last year
I definitely loved the Denim options as well last year.

And man those are super clean @DonJuanM  Great color blocking. Its tough for me to like black midsoles but those are super nice. Good work! 

Back
Top Bottom