THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You been picking up all types of fire this week papi
pimp.gif
Unseen, Dude you had one hell of a week
Not done yet: not everyone's cup of tea but copped these for $45 shipped. 

Size 11 hufquake on eBay? There was a really fresh pair in there for a good price. I suspect you got them haha

Last edited:

@unseen  Went ham. Glad you finally copped the Hufs man! I know you wanted em for a while.
thank you thank you.  yes i have been tryna copp hufquakes forever.  i was a bit heart broken when i was beat out by $5 on the last pair.  i copped these for a lot less, so it was meant to be.  another one off the list.  now if only i had a chance at some dirty denims... 
mad.gif

Last edited:
thank you thank you.  yes i have been tryna copp hufquakes forever.  i was a bit heart broken when i was beat out by $5 on the last pair.  i copped these for a lot less, so it was meant to be.  another one off the list.  now if only i had a chance at some dirty denims... >:  

Haha not sure if that was a low key Jab or not.....you know I gotchu man! I'll be on the lookout!

way off topic, but i put this here because of all the space tech ya'll into with the am1.  if and when, it might be applied to this silhouette.  whats everyones thoughts, gimmick, dope? 

Def gimmick.

Also I can't imagine that thick power unit under the shoes being very comfortable. Or that it'll last long without getting damaged.

Last edited:
Nike has been working on it for 20 years. I doubt they spent that long to roll out something that's half assed.

Yea I'm interested to see it in hand. It does look like that but that could just bc they made that section a different color. I just tend to trust Nike that they'll get it right after spending 20 years and Lord knows how much money on developing it. And Tinker.

Nike restocked the Air Max 1 color change via SNKRS if anyone is interested. If someone mentioned it I'm sorry.

Hey guys,

do you all have the same size for all am1?
Or do you switch between two sizes?
And do you only have shoes with the original box?
Or also without or a recplacement box?
I was just wondering..

10.5 or 11, don't really care.

I may have a replacement box or two but I'm 99% deadstock so usually with OG box.

The ultra sole IMO is a tad shorter, so 11 for regular, 11 or 11.5 for ultra.

Also... if Nike had been working on the lacing system for 20 years something is wrong. It's definitely a gimmick. No way a group of even mediocre engineers couldn't have that designed in a few weeks.

Hey guys,

do you all have the same size for all am1?
Or do you switch between two sizes?
And do you only have shoes with the original box?
Or also without or a recplacement box?
I was just wondering..
i am a TTS US8 but i can also comfortably wear US 7.5 i want, but i prefer the width from the size 8 and if i came accros a shoe what have no OG box i would still buy them and try to go hustle 10-15 euro off from the asking the price and use that as an excuse 
happy.gif
#chinesebargaintactics and all my shoes have OG or replacement boxes as you can see here below

Last edited:
I got to have some kind of box for storage purposes, I cant keep my shoes in just a pile. After the first five pair with no boxes on top of everything else, it is just a huge mess with **** falling out everywhere. The og box isnt always a necessity, those will usually just stay home anyways, and I have to go boxes for road trips. Im a 10 as long as the width is good, but can do a 10.5 as well with a little room in the length. #noroomforclothes :tongue:

Last edited:
And I hope mankind will never feel the need to eliminate something as elementary as being able to tie shoes. #damthatsjustlazy

Back
Top Bottom